• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

happy christmas eve everyone!!!

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
well, another christmas eve, & another year almost finished...as always, i've been enlightened & amused at the readings on the board...thanks for all the amusement, chuckles & hawt women threads...but we need more wag (dg get back on that one :) ) ...

hope you all have a great christmas...!!! :D

jc

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I love you, Mr. Crossley.

I love you all, I really do. Even though I loathe, I love.

Loathe and love. Loathe and love.

Someone get me a drink! ASAP!

greasy joe

TRIBE Member
Now to start and finish my shopping. Im done work at 7am, I start at 3 pm and I need to sleep some time between them as I havent slept in two nights. Its times like this that I wish I wasnt so against drugs!

Eh I already got the best of christmas present... the americans got mad cow :) I hope everyone cuts off there meats now, just to hear them whine :) :) :)

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

TRO

TRIBE Member
so many wonderful things happen on this board I Just want to say thanks to tribe for keeping my spirits and keepin me laughin through good times and bad...and just everyone have a drunk and kick-ass christmas

NOW LETS GET NAKED!!!!!!!!!

marry Christmas Tribe!

-Bill

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Merry Christmas Everyone!!:)

It's Christmas for me tonight. We are European so we do everything tonight including gifts. I cannot wait for my Auntie's cooking!!:)

Maxine

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl

It's Christmas for me tonight. We are European so we do everything tonight including gifts. I cannot wait for my Auntie's cooking!!:)

Maxine
:) Same here! :)

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member

Maxine
Merry Christmas Maxine. :D

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member

Maxine
Bingo!!
Xmas day i just sleep in as late as i can..then we eat together.
Tonight is the yummy food and gifts!!

Seasons greetings everyone.

be safe.

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
YAY!*()@#(**&(&!@!(*&#(*&!#

:D:D:D!!!

one more day of work to get through (after a brutal hellish month) and then it's time with my family and off to scotland tomorrow. awesomeness x 1000000000.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :D

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Pyrovitae
YAY!*()@#(**&(&!@!(*&#(*&!#

:D:D:D!!!

one more day of work to get through (after a brutal hellish month) and then it's time with my family and off to scotland tomorrow. awesomeness x 1000000000.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :D
nat, i miss you! :(
have an awesome trip!

Agatka8

TRIBE Member

Maxine
Me too!
I can't wait!
We've got our barszcz with uszka ready!!!
Lots of fish.
No meat today.

And lots and lots of presents!
(our two kittens are going crazy!)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!:D

Agatka

derek

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Agatka8
Me too!
I can't wait!
We've got our barszcz with uszka ready!!!
Lots of fish.
No meat today.

And lots and lots of presents!
(our two kittens are going crazy!)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!:D

Agatka
tnank junta, you just reminded me to buy my dog a present.

and happy christmas and merry newyear everyone:eek:

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bean

TRIBE Member

Maxine
same with my family! :)

peace,

sabina

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Enjoy your special night.:) :)

Maxine
I will try. You have an awesome one too, okay?
I can't wait to see what my better half got me for Christmas... he said he made something for me, I am so excited, I get goosebumps just thinking about it.
I love gifts where people actually make them.

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
I'm at home
and I like it!! The feeling of sitting in the bedroom that I grew up in is weird, but it feels good to be here (even though Im missin my boo boo) Went out with my best friends of over 10 years last night, and just shot the shit...that was good times and its the reason I love this time of year. Friends and Family.

So yeah, merry christmas