• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Birthday to the Wonderful lok!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Stephan, my name might by Sunny but you are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy. When skies are grey..

I am so happy and thankful that we crossed paths. How did we ever end up becoming friends? I'll tell you how: I felt an instant chemistry with you when we first met despite your hockey hair. You bring a smile to my face. Always.
We've been through a lot together. So many good memories. And there are going to be so many more to come. That I am truly grateful for.

152747399_50a24715ac_o.jpg

Stephan, you drive me nuts sometimes.. And I love every moment! We don't react so passionately about things if we didn't have any love for each other. You are also loving, caring, genuine, incredibly intelligent, a thinker and generous. Anyone who knows you knows this.
152747396_1d9663b86f.jpg

Boyfriends come and go but you will always be my husband. My Calvin sister.
So I wish you a the most wonderful belated birthday. And we will celebrate in style. Because who needs a bday as a reason to celebrate? You are reason enough.

152747397_6e41565bc3_o.jpg

152747395_76579e709d.jpg

You never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my Stephan away.

152747400_42dd34cefa.jpg

Okay, so onto some pics to brighten your week:

152747398_c34f89b0aa_o.jpg

pledges_98.jpg

pledges_127.jpg

pledges_37.jpg

pledges_64.jpg

Last edited:
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

kmac

TRIBE Member

*sigh*

May your birthday be as much fun as that circuit party orgy video Sunny has on his computer. I don't see nearly enough of you, but always enjoy the times I do and get to hear your wonderful stories!

xo

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
For my birthday, Kenny gave me this photo autographed. I can see it from my computer. He's awesome. He needs to move back to TO but somehow keep his pay cheque from his new job.

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHAN!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Happy birthday Gemini dude. We always manage to have some cool flow in our conversations when we have them. Be wicked with your day.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
wurd sucka happy b-day...i see a shitshow on the horizon

and fuck you kmac, that circuit party movie was teh gh3y...good thing i have bad eye sight

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Happy birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I get to chat with you in person, not just over Tribe - nevertheless, you are one awesome dude!

You're so hot, I wanna fuck you so hard, I will knock all the gay outta you! hahah

Anyways - have a good one!
Joanne

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
Happy birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I get to chat with you in person, not just over Tribe - nevertheless, you are one awesome dude!

You're so hot, I wanna fuck you so hard, I will knock all the gay outta you! hahah

Anyways - have a good one!
Joanne
arent you getting married soon?
LOL

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Dude, I don't remember when the last time I saw you was but it's been too long. We should hang out, smoke joints and draw with crayons.

Happy B-day.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
stephano!! you are super duper. i hope you have a lovely birthday and that this year brings you some serenity. you deserve it.

xoxox

look at us...we are cute:
63224063_2ecc87fc82.jpg

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Stephan!! you're fantastic and hilarious and the personification of laid back craziness and good times! I hope you fuck and suck you're way into the history books on this bday. Rawk on! \m/,