• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Birthday Tack_One

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Muffin

TRIBE Member
Damon,

Many happy returns on this, the day of your birth!

[ ch33se ] I'm so happy to have met you this year, not just because you make my best friend a very happy lady, but because you're hilarious, fun to party with, and someone I legitimately consider a friend. [/ ch33se ]

I hope your day is filled with beer, delicious foodstuffs, and general all around awesomeness.

-Jord :)

bArHo

TRIBE Member
happy birthday damon! thanks for having me over last night...that skydiving video is slick yo!

next week is all about blueberry pie, de la and pride. what what!

DJ Doublecross

TRIBE Member
Happy birthday Damon.

I suppose I could just raise my voice and tell you this in person, but this way my birthday wishes are engraved for the ages.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
thanks guys, that's hype, I appreciate it.

that was actually really one of the worst birthday parties I can remember though....probably the worst

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Have a decent day Dude, regardless of the abovementioned disappointing party. Head to the beach.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
yah, totally, some people really showed how cool they are, other people, who I've been tight with for like ten years, basically fucking hung me out to dry, which is pretty wack.

whatever.

bArHo

TRIBE Member
TaCk OnE? said:
yah, totally, some people really showed how cool they are, other people, who I've been tight with for like ten years, basically fucking hung me out to dry, which is pretty wack.

whatever.

dude I was super pissed about that...I don't want to get mad at your friends cause its not my place, but what they did was beyond beyond bunk.

next weekend is going to be a fun weekend...i'm on it!