• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Happy Birthday superstar DJ Red Turtle!!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Turts!!!:)
Hope it was a good one, sorry I couldnt be with you to celebrate.
love you lots, you are the best turtle around.

Better late than never!!:eek:

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
I didn't want to rebump my own birthday thread but since DG just did, I would like to thank all those that were at my party in person and in spirit. It really meant a lot to me that all you guys came out. A special thanks to the organizer Naomi for putting together this day and Colin for playing. And big up to Ambarish, Dave and Ivan for this super present I'm supposed to be receiving.

Turts

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Turts

Hope you had an amazing drunken birthday. Sorry i couldnt make it out on friday, i had to work.

You rock

Sweet_e

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj Red Turtle
I didn't want to rebump my own birthday thread but since DG just did, I would like to thank all those that were at my party in person and in spirit. It really meant a lot to me that all you guys came out. A special thanks to the organizer Naomi for putting together this day and Colin for playing. And big up to Ambarish, Dave and Ivan for this super present I'm supposed to be receiving.

Turts
ahem!! u mean the 2nd best super present :p

*jeN*

Cri

TRIBE Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOrry I'm late but I just saw this thread right now!

Unless I already posted in in...hmmm...

*mwah* turtle!! One of my fav people who I don't get to see very often...dirty thirty..ewwwwwww :p