• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Happy Birthday superstar DJ Red Turtle!!

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
happy bday Kev ' drunken master ninja ' Turtle

now that you are almost thirty your mightiness triples + 5

see you sat, peace

[jai]

kick

TRIBE Member
But its not his birthday yet...hes got like 28 hours untill it all goes downhill!

...oh well...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!! LOVE YOU!

Cri

TRIBE Member
HAPPY BDAY KEV!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I won't be there to celebrate this weekend, but I will smoke a j on sunday and thinkof you :D

love ya!!!!! *MWAH********

D-Rea

TRIBE Member
There is people in my living room! ug!
Hard to believe that you are still going strong into the wee hours of the morning while i am sitting at work :confused:

GET TO BED! 30 years olds can't do the all night thing anymore ;)

Hope you have a great birthday and had a wonderful time last night!

~Drea

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj Red Turtle
YOU CALLED ME 12 TIMES LAST NIGHT! AND LEFT 12 OF THE SKETCHIEST MESSAGES IVE EVER HEARD! :p

im a terrible friend... i was at home watching hockey, eating sushi and next thing I know its 4am and i missed the party! guess i really needed the sleep :(:(:(

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by ~Loress~

im a terrible friend... i was at home watching hockey, eating sushi and next thing I know its 4am and i missed the party! guess i really needed the sleep :(:(:(
you missed turtle's bday to watch the leafs lose?! tsk tsk lori. :p

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
you missed turtle's bday to watch the leafs lose?! tsk tsk lori. :p
no, i went to "rest my eyes for a minute", i was dressed and ready to go! godammit.

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj Red Turtle

ahahahaha! kev u rock! holy goodtimes lastnight! :D everyone was so wasted!

how;s your turtle#2? haha...u have to take a pic. of him for jess and i, to reminice our creative artwork :p

happy bday again kev!

*jeN*