• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Birthday SolaceVIP

TribeLurkerGrrl

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Mark! (I'm pretty sure its today...but in any case the thread can linger for a few days if necessary)

It was awesome to celebrate with ya last week! Yay May gemninis!

You rock, it is always a pleasure to be in your company.

nawberry

TRIBE Member
Hey Mark, I think tribelurkergirl may have a crush on you.

I can't blame her, not to sound weird, but I have been singing "Happy Birthday to Mark" (ala Marilyn Monroe) to my life-sized enlarged cardboard-backed photo of you all day.

I even pretended that you blew out the candles on the cakes that I made for you.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
hahahahahaha. I can't get the image of Mark doing the Marilyn Monroe HBD song out of my head.

edit: i think his bday is monday.

edit2: but hbday no matter which day it is! :)

nawberry

TRIBE Member
mikeryan said:
hahahahahaha. I can't get the image of Mark doing the Marilyn Monroe HBD song out of my head.

edit: i think his bday is monday.

edit2: but hbday no matter which day it is! :)
Edit 3: I am the one who is singing to the Mark cutout, he is a cutout and hence incapable and/or unwilling to sing.

I dressed him in a birthday cape that I got with the HBC gift card that I bought for myself a few months back.

I also for some reason felt compelled to do myself up with a ton of mascara, rouge, eye liner, and lipstick, to honour the occasion.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Thanks folks.....I can't believe I have my own birthday thread on Tribe.....and the mighty VINDER even posted in it.... *blush*

Nawberry: Is it possible for you to goto "venue" dressed up with your mascara and makeup? Surely that would us both free admission.

TribeLurkerGirl - Stay tuned for a possible "repeat" performance of the 3 Djs (not to be confused with the 3 Tenors) for another Gemini birthday bash in June.

Pssst.....the b day is TODAY!

Michael Drury

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Marky!

You are a class act bro - dont change. I'll never forget all of our lengendary VIP room sessions. Have a fabulous day I'll see you soon.

Much love,
Drury

tobywan

TRIBE Member
I think I met you in Miami...or possibly Roger Sanchez @ TIL a few weeks back...not quite sure.

Happy Birthday anyways!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Toonces

TRIBE Member
Happy birthday Mark!!!! Great party last Saturday and fun hearing you spin for the very first time! You got no chinks in the armour, I tell ya!

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
TribeLurkerGrrl said:
You may be right. I did find myself calling out his name in a moment of passion recently...;)

Well that depends TribeLurkerGrrl....are you screaming......MARK which would be me....or are you screaming MARC which would be much more obvious...

:D

Tobywan: We met at Roger S at TIL!

I forgot to mention....I'm flattered even the one and only alexd has graced my thread.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories