• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Birthday Screamy!!!!

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Screamy hope you have a GREAT birthday! Love ya to bits and hope you have a great day!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

screamapillar2.jpg

for all those who don't know this is why she's called screamy! well there might be a couple other reasons, but we won't get into it! ;)

LOVE YA!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
PM1550Asm2.jpg

WHOOOOOO

Happy birthday Screamy. Hope this year brings at least one trip to the rippers and an introduction to the wonderful world of Vivid Video.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Screamy. Inviting me to your office to share all those forms and documents for purposes of patient, cold-hearted revenge was amazing! I hope you have an excellent birthday, Screamy-pillar!

rhyss

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday screamy. May we find all kinds of cute kitties in compromising positions in "the moon" thread.

screamy

TRIBE Member
Thanks everyone...just got back from visiting the family (or some of it anyway) in Montreal. It was an all-weekend-food-fest, starting with mucho Greek food at my favourite restaurant (decor sucks balls but the tzatziki is to die for), birthday cake, shopping (not my favourite thing but I did find some really nice sheets!), huge homemade Italian dinner featuring a wonderful mushroom risotto (and more cake) and then a huge brunch this morning before my flight.

:O

Priority number one for now: take off all the weight they helped me gain over the weekend!! :)

HC_P

TRIBE Member
Happy birthday!

screamy said:
Thanks everyone...just got back from visiting the family (or some of it anyway) in Montreal. It was an all-weekend-food-fest, starting with mucho Greek food at my favourite restaurant (decor sucks balls but the tzatziki is to die for), birthday cake, shopping (not my favourite thing but I did find some really nice sheets!), huge homemade Italian dinner featuring a wonderful mushroom risotto (and more cake) and then a huge brunch this morning before my flight.

Quality food is always a good way to spend a birthday, and after reading this I'm hungry again - damn it! :p

AL