• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Happy Birthday patio-d!!!

sugar

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Pat!

Same day, same year...therefore, you're just as great as I am!

Honestly, I don't know how this guy is single: dreamy eyes, smarty smart, and funny too.

May your day and the year that follows be filled with all the best things in life. :)

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Poot

TRIBE Member
sugar said:
Honestly, I don't know how this guy is single: dreamy eyes, smarty smart, and funny too.
Amen to that. There have been many times that I, and a friend who will remain unnamed, have sat around pondering who might be a single girlfriend worthy of him. Then we decide we're not setting him up with anyone, because we'd likely end up hating that individual, if only out of great jealousy.

Anyhow, back to birthday wishes --

Dearest Mr. D,

It's been a hoot getting to know you over the past few years, and even though I don't get to bump into you nearly as much as I'd like to these days, it's always a treat. :)

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow (but only if you don't make that face from last Friday - yikers - :p )

xo JP

ps: my mom thinks you're charming. :)

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
happy birthday to one of my favourites.
hope this year brings you lots of exciting opportunities, new experiences and all the happiness you could dream of.

love bootsy

Kazoo

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Patty!

Can you believe I've known you for 10 years now? You're getting really old dude!

Anyhow, you have been a great friend to me and many others. You happen to be one of those rare people that everyone likes - screw you! But seriously, it's been an honour to have you as a good friend.

Many Cheers!

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
happy birthday pat!

xoxo

ps. i asked my boots if they have anything to say for your birthday, and they said 'brrrrrrrrrup!'