• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Birthday MOEZ!!

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Johane!!

Even though you're far away in Saskatoon, getting into all sorts of mischief I hope, I still miss you lots, and everyone else here does too. Toronto just isn't the same without you, but what is Toronto's loss is Saksatoon's gain, and we can still enjoy your hilarious photo montages every once in while. :)

I know that this particular birth"day" and the preceeding weekend pale in comparison to previous years with all the singing and school work you've been stuck with, but that doesn't mean we won't have a chance to make up for it the next time you're visiting. :D

Hope you have an awesome birthday Jo, and I miss you times a thousand.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Hey Jo, most happy birthday wishes to you. Too bad we got no OM but I hope you have a blast regardless :)

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
happy birthday babydoll!!!
you are a fantastic lady and i am very proud of you for going back to the skatch to show school who's boss.
i miss our random screaming and nonsense and laughter but soon we will be reunited! b-sharps 4 life.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
liz

p.s. newsies rules.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Jo! Can't wait to see you again when you return some time! :) Keep up the beautiful smiles.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
Happy birthday Jo. One of your many positive attributes is not waiting to let people know where you stand with them - this benefits your friends in two ways. One, they feel great by knowing exactly how much you care for them. Two, they are amused by your take on people that are shaped like dummies. Your turn today to be reminded of how much your friends care about you. It ain't easy being away from many of the people you care about, but it does help you to focus on doing things that need to be done. Keep givin' em hell in Saskachewhoa and we all look forward to having you back here again soon.

sugar

TRIBE Member
I'd forgotten all about getting dinged in the vag! Fuckin' vag dingers.

There are so many Jo-isms that always bring a smile to my face when I hear/think of them. "I'll drink to that!" being the most nostalgic for me :)

Just because you're far across the miles doesn't mean I don't think of you all the time. And when I do, I am always thinking "awwww". Cutest ever.

Happy Birthday Jo :D

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
sugar said:
There are so many Jo-isms that always bring a smile to my face when I hear/think of them. "I'll drink to that!" being the most nostalgic for me :)

I know I've picked a few up over the years.

- Jesus Fuck
- What the piss?/What the shit?
- refering to people as "What's her tits" and "what's his dick".
- Dinged in the vag
- Calling people "ponce"

kmac

TRIBE Member
SCREAMING!!!

839215827_l.jpg

Happy birthday!