• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Happy Birthday Metal Morphosis!

Happy birthday to the one of the most amazing girls that I know.

(nice to see you're finally on the board, so I can actually post it when you're gonna see it biatch)

Seriously Lise, I wish you all the best on your birthday, hope you had a good time last night ;) and let's get together sooner than later for a proper celebration.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISE!

Love always...me.

P.S. I like-ah da pants that are much more low.

Happy birthday Lisa :), you're a wonderful person and a great friend who I can't see enough out on the dancefloor. All the best and all your wishes may they come true

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Lisa!

So nice to have met you (albeit recently) and definitely looking forward to seeing a hell of a lot more of you!!

Have a good one girl. Hope your birthday wish shows up ;)

xos L

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
happy birthday to one of the true partiers...i hope the upcoming year is a good one for you :) & hopefully see you around the dancefloor soon...

john

G

Happy birthday Lisa :)

This past year has been a great one - here's to many more!

and I think this pic of you is really cute - from the Tribe frathouse party

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
That is a cute picture of her. :)
Like a disgruntle cat.

Happy birthday, I haven't met you but you seem like one of the coolest and most interested girls in progressive.

HAGO.

(have a good one.)

vinder

TRIBE Member
happy birthday lisa! it's been fantastic getting to hang out with you this past year and i hope to definitely do more of the same in the next.

have a fantastic birthday! :)