• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

HApPy BiRtHdAy ~*JOEY*~

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Joey,

YaY! It's time to start your birthday weekend of fun!!

I wish you the best and brightest and happiest birthday ever.
May it be filled with such things as cats, and home made cards, and muffins, and happy hardcore, and cats, and Ultimate, and beer, and cats, and God preaching vegetables, and cats even!!!

You're a very special friend to me, you've helped to make me smile through some rough times, and i'm so happy to have met you!

*hugz all sorts*

Joanna
m-wai.gif

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

jmaggs

TRIBE Member
Oh Captain, my captain...

Jo Goey!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday buddy. I can't tell you how glad I am that I decided to play Ultimate last year, which resulted in us meeting. And the adventures that followed are way too numerous and too crazy to even start into here. Can't wait to see you tonight. Missed your ass here in TO since you moved to Hamilton...

Maggs :D

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
MY BEANS!!!!!!!
Happy birthday beans!!! You're kicking in large..and fave..we are so gonna have drunken celebrations....let's go play a 9 hour birthday hhhc set somewhere :)
happy birthday-super-loud-hardcore-power-to-space-and-beyond-birthday beans!

-Weins

G

Dude. In the short time I've known you, we've been on too many adventures to list.

Keep on keepin' on. Happy 24th aiight!

Attachments

• joey.jpg
    joey.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 64

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Joey!!!! Happy Birthday Sweetie, hope you have a great one and you get into school for advertising this year! :)

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
cletus.jpg

hi joey. do you like cats and things in cans? i know you do...if only someone, somewhere would combine the two, that would be grand! eventhough this is like 2 days early (rollseyes at joanna) i would like to say happy birthday to you and we shall party it up saturday. can we really messed up and watch dude where's my car like we did on my bday? haha

jo goey!

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored
eventhough this is like 2 days early (rollseyes at joanna) i would like to say happy birthday to you and we shall party it up saturday.

YOU'RE 2 DAYS EARLY!!!

Joanna
m-oi.gif

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Joey! May it filled with stripping grandmothers and straddling chickens...

lol

J/K

Have a good one cutie pie!

XXX
Marian
:p

echo

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Joey!!

I must agree with you....all the good kids are born in March!!

Can't wait to celebrate with ya on saturday :D

xo
amy