• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

happy birthday echo!

echo

TRIBE Member
My own birthday thread!

AHA! Fooled you all!

In the guise of echo, I present to you the Miraculously self-inflicted birthday thread... of grandeur!

So it's Amy's birthday.. She's a beautiful vixxen and I love her to bits!

Let us all rejoyce in celebration!

I love you honeybug.
-KiFe

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I know more than a few people who were holding out, waiting for you to post something, Pat! :p

Happy Birthday to one of the coolest people I've ever met. Hope your birthday brings at least one of riding, frisbee and dogs. Either that or a strange combination of the three!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Aaaaaaaamy!

*balloons!* *confetti!* *party hats!*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Both of these dogs say happy birthday, however they are perplexed and dismayed by your insistence on living so far away from me. They are both restraining themselves from burning down Vancouver so that you'll have to evacuate it. Good pups. *pat pat*

I MISS YOU AMY! 9 MORE DAYS!

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Amy you are nothing short of pure awesome!
I hope this west coast is treating you well
Happy birthday
TImmah.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
oh for shit's sake, i can't win today.

I LOVE YOU AMY! PLEASE IGNORE MY RIDICULOUSNESS EVERYWHERE, ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE!

deep

TRIBE Member
Hope jane hasn't completely ruined your birthday Amy, but I wouldn't blame you if she has. I would blame Jame. And anything that rhymes is 100% true.

supakeli

TRIBE Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!

I miss you so!
You are one of the loveliest people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and I wish you the best on your special day.

kisses!

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
you keep your filthy lies out of amy's birthday thread!

edit - this was of course aimed at deep the jerk and not keli the non-jerk

deep

TRIBE Member
So now you're saying supakeli is lying about how much she likes Amy? Why can't you just stop ruining things Jane?