• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Birthday DoubleDown!

sugar

TRIBE Member
(Pia please don't kill me for starting the thread, I just wanted to make sure people would see it during working hours!)

Happy Birthday Darren!!!

I'm so glad that you've become my friend, and not just "my friend's boyfriend", over the past year+. You're so much fun to be around, and you always manage to make me laugh. Can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow :D

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
HAPPY BDAY DOUBLE D!

You're a whole lot of awesome all packed into a really wikid guy. Hope this year is your best yet and that you have an incredible bday weekend!

Much Love!
NickD

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
DARREN you crazy nut!

From two Harvest Festivals ago when you RAN across the field and swooped me up on to your SHOULDERS in a crazy state nearly making me fall from your shoulder height to WMC shenanigans.. you have been loads fun with such an amazing bubbly spirit!

Wishing you more great adventures for this year buddy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Ames

L'ilMisSunshine

TRIBE Member
sugar said:
(Pia please don't kill me for starting the thread, I just wanted to make sure people would see it during working hours!)

um yeah. NOT COOL, YOU'RE SO DEAD ALLISON!!!!!!!1111

Anyways...

Baby, you're THE best ... sometimes when I'm walking down the street, on my way to work or whatever, I think about you and smile ... and then I realise I'm smiling like an idiot all alone and so then I start laughing. To the only man who has ever made me do that.

Can't wait to celebrate this with you :D

L'ilMisSunshine

TRIBE Member
127946262_8a29accd08.jpg

120711851_44d87a935a.jpg

106544316_f74165bace.jpg

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
SpaceBabe said:
DARREN you crazy nut!

From two Harvest Festivals ago when you RAN across the field and swooped me up on to your SHOULDERS in a crazy state nearly making me fall from your shoulder height to WMC shenanigans..

Swear to god I dont remember doing that! Although I do remember runnnig accorss the field on a Drive By Ass Smack mission.... the shoulders thing was in Miami!..

meh either way... I'm sure it was good times! :p

Aanyhow... Thanks peoples... Come get drunk tomorrow night!! I'm hoping on getting Colin nice and drunk in preperation for some mad spooning!!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
*smears chapstick all over my body and jumps on Darren*

birthday kisses from Chrisus! take it like a man! woot.