• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Birthday daddyiwantchocolate!!!

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Sooooooo its Vallallallateeeeeennnaaas 21st birthday tomorrow. You may ask why is this so exciting??? Well let me tell you!!! VAL IS FINALLY OF THE AGE OF CONSENT FOR GIRL ON GIRL SEX IN BURKINA FASO!!! EVERYONE REJOICE!!! Tis a grand day indeed!

SO HAPPSY BIRSDAY TO YOUUUUUUU!!!

Here are some obligatory birthday animals that are soft and possibly carry fleas.

kitt22.jpg

YAY!!!!!

Tonbridge3cat202neg3A.jpg

WHEEEEEEEEEEE

kitty.jpg

Last edited:

deep

TRIBE Member
bastard! I was waiting till 12.

Happy birthday my dearest Val-n-tinerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

IgStar

TRIBE Member
H to the B to most definately one of the awesomest people I've had the opportunity of meeting through here! :D

You Rock Valentina!
*clings glass*

I think it was your b-day last year when we met & I became driftwood that night

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by deep
bastard! I was waiting till 12.

Happy birthday my dearest Val-n-tinerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

*PUMPS FIST* YEEA YEEA MUGGATRUCKAH!!!!! I figured someone would do something as silly as that so I said SCREW EVERYONE and got to make the loud obnoxious birthday thread! AHAHAHAH NEXT I CONQUER THE FOODCOURT, THEN THE WORLD, OR PERHAPS A MAIL BOXES ETC, THEN THE WORLD!

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Kalemic
*PUMPS FIST* YEEA YEEA MUGGATRUCKAH!!!!! I figured someone would do something as silly as that so I said SCREW EVERYONE and got to make the loud obnoxious birthday thread! AHAHAHAH NEXT I CONQUER THE FOODCOURT, THEN THE WORLD, OR PERHAPS A MAIL BOXES ETC, THEN THE WORLD!

now I wish I wasn't too busy to come to your party so that I could HOOF YOU IN THE DANGLERS !

I think for Val's birthday present we should fight to the death

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
just make sure somebody gets in a "before" and "after" shot when she's leaving the place

you've done alot without doing much 'fer me

thank you :)

have a happie birffday Val

greggerz

vinder

TRIBE Member
ah keith, you have until i get back before i kill you.

happy bday val! keiths' death will be my present to you :)

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Valentina!
;)
Forget the martini... let's get back to the basics.

Absolute_vodka.jpg

And on this very special occasion I'll even share these with you:
Enjoy! :p

fb-equip-pants.jpg

Last edited:

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by deep
now I wish I wasn't too busy to come to your party so that I could HOOF YOU IN THE DANGLERS !

I think for Val's birthday present we should fight to the death

I agree. For handicap purposes you will receive a napkin to wear and a minnow as a weapon. I shall be clad in exoskeleton armour and equiped with a large pacific salmon...

TO MAXIMUM DEATH OVERDRIVE!!!