• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy birthday Basketballjones!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Blowjobjones!

You're officially an old geyser.
But your back is still as smooth as a criminal.

Get it together, grouch!
I'd just like to say that anyone who hasn't taken the time to sit down and actually get to know Jason, then you've missed out. Yah, he yells. Yah, he plows people with booze. Yes, he does get a little grabby (who cares? He's good looking anyway!).

But he's also decent. Kind. Giving. Honest. Uplifting. Complex. And an incredible friend.

I know it has only been, what, a few weeks? But like we've said before, it's like we've known each other for years. I'm really glad that you're a part of my life now. You are one of the least judgmental people I have ever met.
THAT is a quality that is hard to find.

Anyway, a happy birthday to my bed buddy, fiance and fellow grouch.

Now let's fill this thread up with fun pictures of our adventures!
117693855_372e21f838_o.jpg

117693853_0eec7ef322_o.jpg

116633479_03c64c08dc_o.jpg

115117163_ec90e0921d_o.jpg

115117159_069731e91f_m.jpg

115112500_a5417f8117.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
happy bday dood, ill be seeing you this afternoon, and will try my damndest to make it to the bar tonight.

smoke hash and drink beer all day hombre :D

[jai]

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
well, i don't know you, but from the sounds of it, i want to. :)

happy birthday bbj! (every time someone writes that, i think 'big blow job')

~sarah

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
To craziest, most fun, drunk I've ever had the pleasure of spending 10 mins on a back patio talking about Steve Zissou with.

Happy birthday BBJ
Timmah$@#@

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Happy Bday, I don't know you, but you seem to have Sunny's seal of approval, among other things, so you're good in my book.

All the best.
Al.

kmac

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
But he's also decent. Kind. Giving. Honest. Uplifting. Complex. And an incredible friend.

I know it has only been, what, a few weeks? But like we've said before, it's like we've known each other for years. I'm really glad that you're a part of my life now. You are one of the least judgmental people I have ever met.
THAT is a quality that is hard to find.[/IMG]

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Glad I took you off my ignore list, cranker jank.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Jay, I have that sinking feeling of doom... the kind that preceeds the shadow of a shitstorm.

kiss your liver good bye. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

peko

TRIBE Member
birthday horoscope

May 5, 2006

You might feel a little restless or out of sorts, basketball. Your nervous system might just be overwhelmed by too much stress. Try not to take your frustration out on others. Instead, focus on taking care of yourself. Take some private time and allow yourself to unwind. Go to the gym for a vigorous workout and burn off some toxins. Or take a lazy stroll through an inspiring museum, cathedral, or art gallery.

Rising Sign Career Wellness

*******happy birthday bbj, this explains everything!*******

:D have fun today, it's perfect for patio craziness, enjoy.

Taurus - general scope:Prosperity is just around the corner, dear Taurus. With it comes change. Change in job or career or change in your environment figures prominently today. However this change manifests, it is bound to be positive. You are lucky, and are about to hit the road to even greater success. Savor this moment, dear Taurus, for soon you will be very busy!

* This site is waay better, but you have to fill out your own info:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/awd.cgi?

Soulster

TRIBE Member
happy bday bbj!

for a long time when i first got on here i only thought of you as"the guy who sleeps with peoples' moms."

but now i also think of you as the guy who gets rip-roaringly drunk, and is also actually pretty fuckin funny.

xo
~ jess

m0ff

TRIBE Member
HaPpY BiRtHdAy BBJ

I wish I was in Toronto to help you celebrate! Have an awesome weekend!
technics1200

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday Jason!!!

I wish you a very special birthday weekend. I am so happy that we are friends. Have fun tonight! ps. Do I need to drive you to the beer store AGAIN??? haha *big hug* xoxoxo

*Maxine*

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
i don't know you, but the college st. plans y'all have for tonight sound fun ... i like the sounds of that Mixed Bag night a LOT, sounds right up my alley. i was thinking about checkin' it out & passing along bday wishes to you and the other celebrants this eve in person, but the bf wants to have a sex romp night lol so i'll have to check out mixed bag another time.

in lieu of bday greetings this eve, therefore ...

to bball jones
from s.jones

birthday-round-8.jpg