• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Happy Birthday 420 Guy!!!

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Well I searched and couldn't find one, and then decided even if there was one who cares?

Happy Birtday Norm.

You are a guy who has always been a great source of positivity in my life and in the lives of countless others. I wish you all the very best for another year to come.

xopus

TRIBE Member
happy birthday.
one of the most interesting and unique people i've never had the pleasure of meeting.
have an excellent day dude.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Being friends with you can easily be described by "FUCK YEAH!"

You are awesome in every way possible and I love ya for it.

Glad to have you back for a while, TDot aint the same without one of it's brightest lights shining like no one's bizniz.

Peace, Much Love and Harmony,
Nicky

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Happy birthday Normurai!

(what the frig is with all the birthdays lately?)

p.s. Happy birthday Vinder!!

Incrimin8

TRIBE Member
Happy Birthday to tha coolest jamasian I know!

Sorry I missed friday nights festivities...I'll fill you in on that later.

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Jesus, there's a lot of b'days this month. Happy birthday Norm! Haven't seen you in awhile! However rest assured that there is someone in our baseball league that looks like you, and Madeline and I keep saying how much he looks like you!

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

partypix

TRIBE Member
happy birthday norm!

missed you this season - glad you are back in town for a bit we will have to meet up, sorry I missed fridays welcome home/bday party.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
Surely one of the most distinctive and brightest personalities to grace the board. I've yet to meet you in person, Norm, but I always hear good things. :)

Happiest of days!!

~ Jess