• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hamburger?

kyfe

TRIBE Member
the term hamburger comes from the 1830's when ppl used to make sandwiches out of hamsters! the first sandwich was made by a gentleman by the name of Lee Osborne whom some beleive is a vampire.....
you can catch him tonight @ the NASA grand re-opening

the rest is history.

Kyfe

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pr0nstar:
It's called a homeburger, cuz it's made by homies

pr0nstar
</font>
word!
Licks Style!
ding a ling a ling who ordered the homieburger with extra Crip hold the mayo.

Kyfe

Rosey

TRIBE Member
hamburg is a town in germany. that's where they first ground up beef and served it cooked in a patty form. the sandwiches became known for the region they were from.

MBoy

TRIBE Member
And the first person to eat meat between two pieces of bread was the legendary Earl of Sandwich. He complained that eating meat with his hands left him greasy.

Thus we get the sammich

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
anyone tried the old hickory bacon burgers at burger king? they're about as far away from hickory as you can get.

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pr0nstar:

pr0nstar
</font>
I've been laughing at this for three minutes straight, and I don't know why.
I think i'm delirious...

Joanna

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar
You should check out the movie "Good Burger".

Anyways, I know this thread is super old, BUT I was looking for the post where there was a photo journal of the guy who ate a burger with like 26 patties in it (I think it was at Burger King). Anyone remember what I am talking about, and/or know the link to it?

Cheers ... Ian :)

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
In Cuba when you ask for a Hamburger you get a hunk of pink flesh on a bun. I bit into it and realized it was pink all the way through (like, play-dough pink) and thought wtf? It was then I realized their "ham" burgers are actually made of ham. Yech.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i really wanna try the burger from Dangerous Dans.
does anyone know if they deliver as far west as queen and spadina?

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
In Cuba when you ask for a Hamburger you get a hunk of pink flesh on a bun. I bit into it and realized it was pink all the way through (like, play-dough pink) and thought wtf? It was then I realized their "ham" burgers are actually made of ham. Yech.
I remember eating a (beef) hamburger in Cuba .... some of the inside was actually green. Needless to say, the flight home was a bit rough and thank god I had an aisle seat.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hal-9000
I don't think they'll do it Liz.Sometimes they get all 'we don't go past Church' when we call.
bah. thats what i figured.
is it worth it to trek over there for their burgers?