• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Halloween Thread?

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I need to get a costume for our work function, but I don't usually do that shit.

I saw something at value villiage today with my co workers which would end up in a zombie ontario soccer referee. I'll go with that.

I need to bring pot luck too. I don't do that shit either!

octo

TRIBE Member
no one parties here anymore.

i have some friends hell bent on going to the rom, so that's probably where i'll end up. then maybe search out some deep house.

i've overruled my Jian Ghomeshi costume idea and will go with my old standby of glueing horns to my head

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
-1 Large bottle of vodka
-1 Jar crunchy peanut butter

Smear peanut butter liberally around lips
Consume as much vodka as humanly possible
Presto, drunk asshole. :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
The company I work for is boring.
Literally on the entire floor of about 100 people there are 3 people dressed up, myself (in full costume) and 2 of my team members (who's costumes are comprised of a wig or a mask, and thats it). Super lame.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
I can't believe that would fly in a professional environment.
LOL, im just dressed in various shades of grey, normal clothes, i didnt actually come to work with the intent of being Ghreymeshi.

but after seeing the Thread, and well the obvious play on words, couldnt help but post it.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
[- FuNKtiOn -];4683234 said:
The company I work for is boring.
Literally on the entire floor of about 100 people there are 3 people dressed up, myself (in full costume) and 2 of my team members (who's costumes are comprised of a wig or a mask, and thats it). Super lame.
^ what are you that's work appropriate then? I liked that 70's pilot thing you had going on a few years back...
I have beside me a guy dressed as SCREAM, a bearded viking to the left of me, a hippie beside him, another guy brought in 3 costumes,

Buzzz Lightyear
Crashtest Dummy Morph Suit
Fred Flinstone

another guy has a wolf head.

i <3 my work place, and its a professional private sector corp environment.

Beings

TRIBE Member
Professor Farnsworth costume is awsome!

Dressed up at work today, going as Fry from Futurama.

Out of 100 people only 5 dressed up, including CEO lol.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
^ what are you that's work appropriate then? I liked that 70's pilot thing you had going on a few years back...
LOL. That's actually the one I'm wearing. Figured it was the only one that wouldn't involve makeup or looking like too much of a weirdo in the office or on the commute to and from work.