• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Halloween Help...

Ms. C

TRIBE Member
So I was wondering if I could enlist the help of you fellow Tribers to help me track down the last remaining item for my Halloween costume. :confused:

Anyone know where i could find a ball & chain (not in-mate ball & chain, but spiky ball attached to chain weapon ball & chain is what I’m talkin'!?!?!?

I was thinking of heading down to Queen Street/Eaton's Centre after work, but having an idea of where to look would drastically reduce my search time!

Thanks!!!

:)

deevah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Ms. C

Anyone know where i could find a ball & chain (not in-mate ball & chain, but spiky ball attached to chain weapon ball & chain is what I’m talkin'!?!?!?
it's called a mace

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
You might have a hard time finding a ball & chain with spikes on it.

I've seen them made however, with the little foam balls and foam cone shapes that you can find at a lot of craft stores (ie: Lewiscraft).

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
you should be able to make one pretty easily. won't be as durable as a plastic one I guess but a lot cheaper.

See above foam suggestion.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
or go to a store that deals with role playing games. those geeks love to dress up and I am sure will have some great advice.

dyad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by bushka
Try Malabar's on McCaul st., right off Queen.
they have a really good selection of hand props (we have used them for many a burlesque show)

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Ms. C
So I was wondering if I could enlist the help of you fellow Tribers to help me track down the last remaining item for my Halloween costume. :confused:

I was thinking of heading down to Queen Street/Eaton's Centre after work, but having an idea of where to look would drastically reduce my search time!

Thanks!!!

:)
saw some at san diego (in the mall) and aswell as value village.

Jay