• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Halloween: Deko-ze / System / Mayhem

RaveBarbie

TRIBE Member
Thank-you

What a great night! I haven't had a Halloween night like this ever b 4.

I was one of the hosts for the evening, and I would like to thank Officer Deko-ze for letting me host this event,
to John Sweet-e (finally I got to you spin!, and yes your were great for the family),
my fellow host The Diva Contraire, I couldn't have delivered the candy without you!
To Wade for keeping my dancing!

A big thank-you to all whom I invited and showed, u know who u r!

The costumes I like and can remember;
Scooby-Doo (I kept scratching your ears! You looked so cute dancing!),
Captain Comfort Zone had me in stitches (great idea!), the guy dressed as a girl with the red wig!
The SWAT team guy with his army crew,
and funny to see a KISS member dancing to prog!

I hope you all enjoyed the candy, the fire performer, the ghosts running around shelling out candy, CDs, and condoms!

A great time was had by all!

Your host, D.E.A (drug enforcement agent)

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
The joker costume kicks ass!

What I liked about the night was all the different music being spinned (a very good variety). The people at this party all had the right attitude, and made for such a great atmosphere. Deko-ze Rock da house! (You kicked our ass!!!). My brother (man_slut) looking like a 70's sports dude (that was funny shit...that mullet was funny lol.). If anybody has a pic of him please send it by I want to see that, and the whole system crew (you guys rock!). It was also great because so many people actually got in a costume and where in the spirit. This is one Halloween I will remember.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

DjCao

TRIBE Member
well'i meet a lot of people, but i can get to remember a lot of them...:(
but really nice to shawna for saying hi !! Really nice to meeting you...you're so sweet...
i remember some great costumes...that aports mullet guy...awsome..ha ah
matrix twin..i'd asked him, but he's not a triber...too bad

some others Highlights of the night...of course

DEKO-ZE !!!!
always...the best...

Melissa & Amanda..you girls rock !!! you're such a beauties...
(i'm sorry about the glowstick ;))

Ravebarbie - Is that you rochelle? i have some pics for you..
;)

Captain comfort zone ??!!?? wtf??? :eek: :eek: any pic?
I wanna see it....:D

and lots more...
btw...does anyone know any free host for web space ??
i have tons of pics, but no place to have them on line...:( :( :(

btw...i was on those pijamas and homer slippers..
that we're not funny anymore after dancing at system all night and at the zone 'til 2:00 pm on saturday...
Love you guys...
this party rocked...and all of them...of course...

Last, and the best...MATT COLERIDGE !!!!

YOU'RE THE BEST, MAN...I TOLD YA...
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING....
Nice bunny ears....soooo cute.....ha ha ha

Oscar

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
boss hog - holy shit, those costumes are insane!

thanks again, btw, for the white face paint. it was nice to meet you and your feline lady-friend. :)

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will

thanks again, btw, for the white face paint. it was nice to meet you and your feline lady-friend. :)

word, every few years I get the urge to do it right. I was hoping to run into you, I knew you'd appreciate both get-ups. :) My costume was custom made for me by a designer I know, I exchanged some web design work for her over the summer for the purple tux... and I really shaved my head back for that! So today I'm bald.

Her outfit was made by a rubber designer in Vancouver, who she models for, so she was able to get it on loan. Perfect! And SO FUCKING HOT. Problem is she was not very comfortable in it, since the stitching is dug into her skin.

The face paint I gave you was much better than the crap I was wearing! The stuff you had dries... the stuff I had is grease paint (for the prosthetic) and it was just a fucking mess all night.

Jamie (Poison Ivy) also made her own costume from scratch!

chooch

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
Her outfit was made by a rubber designer in Vancouver, who she models for, so she was able to get it on loan. Perfect! And SO FUCKING HOT. Problem is she was not very comfortable in it, since the stitching is dug into her skin.
i'm suspect of this claim...your girl was smokin' so i think she might have gotten under YOUR skin and you had to leave! LOL!;)

DjCao

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
Indeed...sorry to just mention catwoman...he

your costume is great...i don't remember seeing you there, but i get to system's around 2.30 or so...

Nice work!!!
:cool:

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
YOu were thre dressed like that, and I didn't see you at all, Boss Hog? Wierd!

Unless I did see you and talk to you and am just suffering memory black out, which happens. But I think I woulda remembered Catwoman! Reowr.

Anyway, good night. 'Twas packed, lots of friendly familiar faces. Good music, though I wasn't in a dance groove: I was having my monthly back pain, exacerbated by wearing heels for my costume, and of course you can't take your trusty ole' Advil into a club.

I got the old grind-and-grope from some sleazebag at one point, but other than that the vibe was nice n positive. Had a grand ole time till shortly before 5, when every seat in the house was taken and my back was demanding support. Hidey-ho to everyone I talked to!

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Did you tell me you were Dr. Funk when we met? What were you dressed as? I don't remember at all, but that isn't too surprising, I have a terrible memory even when sober (which I wasn't.) Were you the guy in the black and white striped prison suit?

Yeah, Eccentric, the little thing of adhesive was right on my bathroom counter, even tho I had every intention of bringing it with me--not always on the ball am I? When's your birthday?

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
\Now that I've looked through the picture thread....

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE DR FUNK!

Well, I know I met you and talked to you... but I'd never recognize you again, you Boxhead!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders