• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Halloween 2007

JESuX

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
People people people.. Value Village is the place to go.

I put on my wig last night and I scared myself because it looks kinda real.
i cleaned up there last weekend!

found some crucial costume parts there, for both myself and rob.

they also have crazily cheap wigs and new stuff, but they're getting cleaned out as they get closer to d-day.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
THANK YOU JESUX!

Because I read this post I went there after work today and got everything I need, except for 1 piece, but I just walked up to the Theatrics Plus and got that piece nad now I'm set - 2 full costumes!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Will it rub off on clothing and smear others with greasy white paint? Do you knwo what will happen if I jsut use standard face paint?

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
yeah, it won't dry and will rub off on stuff.

Standard face paint might work if it holds to the texture of the latex (not sure it will... can you test it with something maybe?) but if it does work you'll need to a few layers to make it look opaque.

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Thanks BH. I am going to grab some at lunch and test it out on the mask. Not looking for it to compeltely cover the original colour but want to switch it closer to a shade of white.

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
I finally thought of a costume I like but I won't have time to put it together: Rachael from Blade Runner. I'd need big bangs and just the right dress thing.

saskboy

TRIBE Member
Where is the best place to buy cheap, but good candy?

I dislike getting hosed at the stores.

I like to give out a good haul to the kiddies

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member
Fri Oct 26, 12:34 PM

By The Canadian Press

ADVERTISEMENT

WALLACEBURG, Ont. - A southern Ontario homeowner may want to rethink Halloween decorations for next year.

Emergency crews responded to a call about a van tipped on its side in Wallaceburg, Ont., early Friday morning.

But it turned out the van was just part of a haunted house display on the lawn.

There's no word on if the van will be removed.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Anyone know where one might procure a championship wrestling belt... aside from winning the championship?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders