• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hakka Takeout in the West End?!

technowelt

TRIBE Member
The closest one I've found is Danforth Dragon, at Danforth & Jones. It is OK, but not in the same league as Lin Garden/Feddy's.

KingsOfLateNite

TRIBE Promoter
wakipaki said:
^^^ real hakka? like at the level of Lin Garden standards? no way, if so your my hero.

The Manchurian chicken is delicious, BUT the chili chicken there is the BEST in the city. I'm surprised anyone into Hakka doesn't know about this place already, it's been around for like 2 decades or something.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

wakipaki

TRIBE Member
KingsOfLateNite said:
The Manchurian chicken is delicious, BUT the chili chicken there is the BEST in the city. I'm surprised anyone into Hakka doesn't know about this place already, it's been around for like 2 decades or something.

I'm going this week, do they have any paneer dishes? pakoras? house chow mein (some places call this something else, noodles that are curried red) ?

Thunder

TRIBE Member
My cousin used to date the daughter of the guy that owns Lin Garden, so naturally we used eat there on the regular..

mmm chilli chicken.

Bull Go Ki

TRIBE Member
agreed on the chill chicken @ yeuh tung - so good!

curry twist on dundas @ high park is really good if you like indian. pretty sure they have take out - butter chicken w/nan is the best ive had.

Vise

TRIBE Member
stir-fry said:
bump!

Just had an Orgasmic experience at Lin Garden again!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING AMAZING
Nice... we ate lunch there on Tuesday for the first time in a while, excellent as always.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Bigups to Yeuh Tungs. I like getting the Chili chicken "dry" so I don't feel guilty about consuming all that magical spicy sauce. I miss that place.

deevah

TRIBE Member
they're opening a new hakka place on warden south of eg next to Krispy Roll called Wok with Yu.

They're renovating the shop right now and i only noticed as they had their banner written in english, chinese, thai and arabic

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories