• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

hair loss

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
you're supposed to gently tug on the hair where you think it's receeding for a couple minutes each day. i thought everybody knows that?

worked for one Mr. Matthew Mcconaughey.

fact.

You know what I was wondering? If guys go completely bald on their head, do they also go completely bald on their crotch?

Have there been instances where people have ONLY gone bald on their crotch?

Enquiring minds need to know.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Agent Smith said:
You know what I was wondering? If guys go completely bald on their head, do they also go completely bald on their crotch?

Have there been instances where people have ONLY gone bald on their crotch?

Enquiring minds need to know.
can i gently tug on your crotch for a couple minutes each day?

Tins

TRIBE Member
jebac said:
how do women feel about receding hairlines? im not talking about guys you love, but first impressions!

-jebac
If it is obviously receding then I would say shave your head.

Gunark

TRIBE Member
your options:

1. shave head
2. hats
3. deal with it
4. all of the above

minoxidil (aka rogaine) only sort of works and finasteradine (aka propecia) is more likely to give you a limp dick than grow back your hair

there's a lot of work being done now with something called equol, which is a chemical produced by about 30% of the population--the 30% that also happens to never go bald... but it'll probably be years before any medically viable drugs come out of this

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
Propecia... its proven to prevent hairloss on the top of the head (not so much on the receding hair line)... and in some cases (80%) it helps hair grow back... you have to take it every day and once you stop... your hair falls out again... its not covered by drug plans and costs roughly $60 a month...

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Prickly Pete said:
Propecia... its proven to prevent hairloss on the top of the head (not so much on the receding hair line)... and in some cases (80%) it helps hair grow back... you have to take it every day and once you stop... your hair falls out again... its not covered by drug plans and costs roughly $60 a month...

is it safe to assume that based on your extensive knowledge of propecia, that you use it yourself?

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Don't call it balding.. call it rapid evolution. Use old encyclopedic references of caveman illustrations to show how in the past, stupid humans who lived in trees were extremely hairy. As we became smarter, hair became less of a necessity.

You could also simply say that your brain is so big it's pushing your hair out.

positive spin baby!

Persephone

TRIBE Member
jebac said:
how do women feel about receding hairlines? im not talking about guys you love, but first impressions!

-jebac
Immediately upon seeing a man with a receeding hairline I am overcome with a strong desire to force a dildo up his ass.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
I'm not experiencing any receding hairline, but DAMN.. do I shed a lot of hair.

It doesnt' help that it's long, thick and black.

Fucking everywhere!!!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
SpaceBabe said:
I'm not experiencing any receding hairline, but DAMN.. do I shed a lot of hair.

It doesnt' help that it's long, thick and black.

Fucking everywhere!!!

she likes her hair like she likes her men.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Deus

TRIBE Member
Someone in this thread has accused you of being immature in your posts, but I know from reading some of your posts that you're a very intelligent guy. Did you ever notice that most of the intellectuals past and present were/are bald. I think balding makes people look distinguished and credible.

jebac

TRIBE Member
i swear sometimes tribe is worse than a bunch of 13-14 year old kids going through puberty, im not sure some of you came out of it. anyhow thanks for all the people posting real replies. deus: thanks man, but im not interested in being bald no matter how intelligent i may be.

-jebac

Have ghosts style your hair

Apply salt and appropriate seasoning for best taste

Slap dat ho outside their head, yo

Spray on hair or apply party hat through use of aerosol can.

Last edited:

kuba

TRIBE Member
jebac said:
i swear sometimes tribe is worse than a bunch of 13-14 year old kids going through puberty, im not sure some of you came out of it. anyhow thanks for all the people posting real replies. deus: thanks man, but im not interested in being bald no matter how intelligent i may be.

-jebac
Well guess what:

YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders