• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

hair loss

jebac

TRIBE Member
has anybody here experienced hair loss? have any of you gone for a hair transplant or are taking any medication for it? i may just be totally paranoid, but im 21 years old and i think my hairline is receding! in fact, several people have told me that i have a receding hairline, which is not cool! my moms dad and brother are bald so i think im fucked as far as genetics goes. anyhow im considering getting a hair transplant! am i crazy? should i wait until more falls out? im going to go and try and find some pictures of when i was 16 and compare. until then, everybody share and recommend a good hair transplant doctor

-jebac

jebac

TRIBE Member
why did you think i was an asshole? im being a dick half the time i post anyhow, i rarely have anything worthwhile to contribute. but seriously, that did you fuck up thread was ok. i wasnt being mean there... how old are you?

-jebac

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KiFe

TRIBE Member
You're so ugly, your hair is trying to get away from your face.

chew on that, chrome dome. :)

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I'm supposedly losing my hair. But I'd like to beg to differ.
Mikey, I saw photos of you. Your hairline is definitely receding.

jebac

TRIBE Member
yeah ive shaved my head when i was younger and i look meaner than i do normally i guess. i prefer myself with hair, long hair at that. but if push came to shove i could shave that shit, id be better for training anyhow

-jebac

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
dude, go to the doctor and get that stuff Jose Theodore takes, his hair looks freaking great! It begins with a P - I can't recall the name but if you do a web search for Theodroe and steroids it'll likely come up

Persephone

TRIBE Member
KiFe said:
You're so ugly, your hair is trying to get away from your face.

chew on that, chrome dome. :)
haha! I love it.

in all seriousness, there isn't a lot you can do to prevent hair loss, especially if you're genetically inclined. You can slow it, but you cannot prevent it. To keep your hair longer, reduce or completely cut out the use of styling products and harsh shampoos/conditioners. Make sure you use only the gentlest stuff on your scalp.

Your pharmacist actually has a wealth of information on this topic. Talk to him/her.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
sorry- I don't know what to contribute other than, 21 is too young for a hair transplant. you're going to look like an idiot with those plugs in your head. plus, people will see that you're changing it, and call you on it. at least I would.

as the watcher said, if you think you're going bald, accept it and shave your head. it'll look better.

or start wearing a hat.

HouseHeadSacha

TRIBE Member
jebac said:
why did you think i was an asshole? im being a dick half the time i post anyhow, i rarely have anything worthwhile to contribute.

-jebac
?

you just said it yourself!

(i didnt mean this particular thread. i meant in general.)

anyway, if i were you, id get hair plugs.. thats the only cosmetic thing i would ever do to myself. fuck balding!

jebac

TRIBE Member
hey man i dont give a fuck im getting a transplant maybe not now but later... besides its my HAIR. bitches love that shit!

serious guys i need help

-jebac

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
jebac said:
yeah ive shaved my head when i was younger and i look meaner than i do normally i guess. i prefer myself with hair, long hair at that. but if push came to shove i could shave that shit, id be better for training anyhow

-jebac
Holding on to your hair may just cause you to be more uncomfortable with the inevitable.

Since it's going to happen anyway. Shave it off. Bald men are often perceived as being bold and stricking if groomed properly.

Weaves, or Hair pieces, or Hair plugs are wholy unsexy, and you wouldn't be yourself if people discovered your secret. Just having that secret can eat away at your self confidence.

Although, the technology out there to "restore" or shall I say "relocate" your hair is pretty amazing, I dont think it's worth it if you look just as good sans hair.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Hell.. I have a full head of hair... and I shave my head weekly. (Down to #2... but really. I'd rather not have to deal with the upkeep of hair anymore anyhow.)

jebac

TRIBE Member
how do women feel about receding hairlines? im not talking about guys you love, but first impressions!

-jebac

HouseHeadSacha

TRIBE Member
jebac said:
how do women feel about receding hairlines? im not talking about guys you love, but first impressions!

-jebac
unless youve got a great personality, youre great looking and you got a big dick, get the plugs!

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
jebac said:

-jebac
I'm not a woman, but I sleep with one regularily. Woman are turned off by a bald guy doing everything in his power to not appear bald. When it gets to be stupid looking, shave it off and hope you have muscles, money and a 12" cock (kidding). Seriously though, chicks can smell the desperation.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Woman aren't attracted to hair, they are attracted to confidence, fitness, comedy, security, and being taken care of.

They are definitely repelled by insecurity.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm paranoid that I'm losing my hair... when i wake up there is always hair on my pillow... when i shower there is always a bunch of hair in the tub after... however... this has been happening for like a year a now.. and my hair doesn't seem any thinner to me.. i still have a very thick head of hair.. so ya.. don't know where I'm going with this... but I just had some pizzaria pretzel combos... those were pretty tasty! and they're the official cheese filled snack of nascar!

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
you're supposed to gently tug on the hair where you think it's receeding for a couple minutes each day. i thought everybody knows that?

worked for one Mr. Matthew Mcconaughey.

fact.