• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

hahahahahah LEAFS EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
no playoffs for you!!!!!!
250px-Sein_soup_nazi.jpg

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Prediction: Most controversial, heated, entertaining,enemy making thread OF ALL TIME!!!:eek:
Should be fun.:D
The Toronto pedaLEAFS out of the playoffs!ch33se
Kinda ruins the begining of summer party season tho.:(

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
poker face said:
Eat Shit!

I was at the game tonight and we killed Ottawa.
Yeah, nothing like killing Ottawa for the first time this year in a game that means absoluteky nothing to the Sens. :rolleyes:

kmsmith

TRIBE Member
So, I suppose playing for first place overall in the conference now means "absolutely nothing"?

I will accept that the Leafs only won one out of the possible 8 games with Ottawa, but let us not fool ourselves into thinking that this game meant nothing to Ottawa.

Not only is first place in the conference overall on the line, but all week on Ottawa sports radio, they were talking about how sweet it would be to be the team to officially knock the Leafs out of the playoffs...This was not only the commentators and listeners, but some of the players as well.

So, yes, we are out of the playoffs. However, I suppose I can take solace in knowing the Sens would have been scared shitless to face us in the first round....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Vote Quimby said:
Yeah, nothing like killing Ottawa for the first time this year in a game that means absoluteky nothing to the Sens. :rolleyes:
Hahahahaha!! Yes Quimby!
Preach it meh Brother!
Let the Gospal be told!
Ahmen!
and Haliluiah!
Due too previous thread, this is like a homecoming!
Still gonna miss Leaph playoff benefits.

DJ 6 String

TRIBE Member
i would be seriously concerned if i were a sens fan - they fuckin suck as of late - not good heading into the playoffs. looks like emery is going to have a lalime-like playoff run.

and no hasek isnt going to play - he cant even play in games that "dont count" - how is he supposed to play in the tough playoffs...

crazedcanuck

TRIBE Member
Vote Quimby said:

Actually the Leafs cost Ottawa 1st overall in the eastern conference.

TECHno addict

TRIBE Member
If the Leafs continue their amazing play, finish the season on a positive note, and the Sens continue to blow chunks, and lose in the first round.... I consider this season a good one.

You have to like how Aubin has played and how Sundin has found his scoring touch again.

Looking good for next year IMO.

crazedcanuck

TRIBE Member
TECHno addict said:
If the Leafs continue their amazing play, finish the season on a positive note, and the Sens continue to blow chunks, and lose in the first round.... I consider this season a good one.

You have to like how Aubin has played and how Sundin has found his scoring touch again.

Looking good for next year IMO.

I'm a leaf's fan, but I'm not stupid.

This team has had some inspiring play as of late, but to say it gives hope for next year, you have to be on crack.

If anything it shows that next year is going to be a very bumpy ride, with basically an AHL heavy lineup very much a reality considering the lack of players signed for next year, and the gaping hole in net.

Say that it gives you hope for a few yrs down the road or something, but NEXT yr?? :rolleyes:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders