• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

ha ha 69!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MBoy

TRIBE Member
mine's seven digits long. it sucks.

I wish i had a shorter one.

One of my buddy's old ones was 420. Not that it's a big deal or anything.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
i dont think i even have an employee number.
but my student number is 990972122..i feel like a real individual at my school.:rolleyes:

Access

TRIBE Member
this has nothing to do with employee or student numbers

but since we're on the topic of numbers, i do have a very wierd story about numbers.

back in grade 12 math class i had this calculator that was solar powered. so everytime i pulled it out of my bag, the display would normally go on as soon as the sun hit it. And then one day i took it out and looked a the display and as soon as the number appered it read 666!

i know it was probaby just a pen in my bag hitting the #6 button 3 times, but still... it was pretty wierd at the time.... like it was possesed. and i failed my math test the very next day... coincidence??

JayBrain

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SUNKIST
i dont think i even have an employee number.
but my student number is 990972122..i feel like a real individual at my school.:rolleyes:

Yeah.. I'm 9602245 at my school.. yay.. I'm not only a unique individual.. but I get my own number in the history books there too!

Oh god do I ever love being refered to as a number.

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
^^^

LOL @ Mike!!!

Joanna
m-tama.gif