• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôô!

coleridge

TRIBE Member
s23.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

acheron

TRIBE Member
I thought this was going to be about Sigur Ros coming here in May.. on that note it's sold out...anyone got a source for tickets?

sugar

TRIBE Member
I hope that bitch Jane looks in here. Then she'll see that there's no way that the Smurfs are LESS than 3 apples high. Look at them in relation to the fence.

acheron

TRIBE Member
sugar said:
I hope that bitch Jane looks in here. Then she'll see that there's no way that the Smurfs are LESS than 3 apples high. Look at them in relation to the fence.
it's a smurf-fence, silly!

Gargamel.jpg

(for scale)

Last edited:

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
sugar said:

You missed the fine print.

*Smurfs in rendering are smaller than they appear.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
sugar said:

Since you are delusional about the smurfs and I feel sorry for you, I will decline to participate in this debate.

sugar

TRIBE Member
janiecakes said:
Since you are delusional about the smurfs and I feel sorry for you, I will decline to participate in this debate.

I bet you had a thing for Grandpa Smurf. I can tell.