• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Gwar!

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
ok, who's with me???

I intend to buy my tickets tonight. I'm willing to bet that this'll sell out quickly, so ye best be on it pronto, folks! So far, I believe we have these folks commited to buying tix:

basic
Eclipse
Bobby Thrust
The Electrician
BigBadBaldy
Sheldon
myself (hardtekfunk)
kf

Who else is down for the rock show with the most fake carnage EVAR????

poker face

TRIBE Member
lol, I was just coming in here to start a gwar thread!

Ok everyone that goes there is going to be a dress code.

I think we should all wear white dress shirts, what do you say @m.

There the blood stained after party at Element with the Dukes!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Adam

........thanks for filling me in about Gwar last night..........I often wondered "what is this Gwar that Adam speaks of?"hahaha!!

G

i'm going to go ... but I may go to the one in guelph... not sure yet....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

echootje

TRIBE Member
I can hear the crickets. Gwar is Back, November 4th, 2004 at the Opera House!

F'real folks!

Rob - would like to go this time

LaFrezney

TRIBE Member
GWAR 1988 - 2004

it'll be my 9th time.... hard core since 88' HELL-O ..... saw them last year in Amsterdam.....Oderus came out butt naked to do the encore...... the track : penis I see .... after the tune the band was like " your a freak, were not doing another song till you get dressed...." so oderus grabbed a skimpy speed-o that barely covered him and did the next track ...... fockin mad....

I'll go.... but hopefully oderus keeps his gear on

Anyone remember the Toronto show in 92' when air canada lost all the bands attire and they had to play with no props or outfits?

La Frez....

COS.....

We are GWAR....

We'll go far....

We got guitar's.....

WE'LL EAT YOUR CAR

gwar gwar gwar

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
:D

WHO'S IN FOR THE DRESS SHIRT POSSE THIS TIME??

Attire is white dress shirt, black tie, black dress pants. Cheap, cheap @ any Goodwill or Salvation Army!

Anybody got photos of the last time? I believe the crew was Lee Osborne, Mike D, Craig, Roy, kf and myself....lookin' for more troops to feed the World Maggot this year!!

Nothing could be more fun than a see of suits moshing and covered in fake pink blood...I mean, really....

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Adam Duke

Attire is white dress shirt, black tie, black dress pants. Cheap, cheap @ any Goodwill or Salvation Army!

Anybody got photos of the last time? I believe the crew was Lee Osborne, Mike D, Craig, Roy, kf and myself....lookin' for more troops to feed the World Maggot this year!!

Nothing could be more fun than a see of suits moshing and covered in fake pink blood...I mean, really....
I think i'm up for this one Adam... I promised myself I'd never get caught between the Dukes and Mike D, but Gwar changes everything!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Oh bother said Pooh

Originally posted by Adam Duke

Nice. We used to show up to ska concerts in 3-pc suits from Goodwill.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders