• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Guys with hairy anything!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Do you guys shave yer chests and shit?
Just curious. Or legs?
Or other parts like arms and stuff?

physix

TRIBE Member
it's all about being a man in the Oh!4...

fuck being hairless 12 yr olds.

and who wants to have a mouth full of stumble
and shaving creme-flavoured skin???

not me.... not until the Oh!5 at least... ;)

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Gotta shave the balls, that's manditory every week.

I have shaved my chest in the summertimes, when I know I'm going to be in a bathing suit or a week or two, like vacation.

I have never shaved my arms or legs. I would be afraid of what my father would say when he noticed.

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
I'm thankful I don't have much hair on my body.

But I'm with Evil on this one, gotta keep down there trim/shaved regularly for sure.

pr0nstar

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Gential area trimmed.

But other than that, there's more important things to be concerned with than body hair.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
I shave the inside of my anus with a high colonic of Mach 3 Turbos and Alovera gel in order to slice away teh toxeens!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I shave my neckbeard and what would pass as a poor excuse for a moustache. Anything else is just trimmed, like arm pits

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
is amused

* is giggling at the products of north american social constructs, and the conditioning that the mass media exemplifies, generally unattainable and unhealthy physiques, and i not talk about just hair, there is weight, shape, skin tone, eye colour, you can basically augment your body with surgery, so it cant actually function as you were genetically encoded to do.
so we have a small percentage that are acceptant of themselves and dont generally fall prey to what eveyone else thinks they should look like. classification by image is breeding elitism that shouldnt exist in a society that professes all human beings are equal.
unless your fat hairy, and generally unattractive to the general consumer populace.
whats funny is that, those who remain most naturale', i think are the most beaituful.
the idea that we can model ourselves in a considered to be ' perfect image is absurd '
we arent perfect, how can we make ourselves seem that way?
then you arent really you, your just like the rest of the drones looking for acceptance within the people you have been conditioned to be accepted by.
snap out of it, grow up.
EVERYONE has a personnal preference no matter what it may be.
have YOU actually decided your preference, or has the media and fashion televison decided for you?

-glycht

MoFo

TRIBE Member
See, that's what I'm wondering. I know a guy who shaves his pits. That's weird, isn't it?

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
See, that's what I'm wondering. I know a guy who shaves his pits. That's weird, isn't it?
Not so uncommon really.

Many guys who body build do it.

Metrosexuals may do it.

Many Homosexuals do it.

I've seen swimmers do it.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher

Many guys who body build do it.

Metrosexuals may do it.

Many Homosexuals do it.

OMG, ONLY FREAKS DO IT then.
If kid ever wanted to swim, I'd disown him.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by The Watcher
Swimmers shave everything so as to glide through the water quicker. Bikers do it to although their reasons are a little more suspect.

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
My biker friend said he'd shave his legs because when you fall and scrape them up, it's a lost easier to heal with out the hair!?

pr0nstar

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories