• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Guys who wax...

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
Specifically their chests. Im sick of shaving, fed up! For you guys who have or regularly get this done, how long does the hair have to be before ripping it off? All I've ever waxed is my eyebrows.

~Leslie~

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by funky_citrus
All I've ever waxed is my eyebrows.

~Leslie~
Waxing your eyebrows is just down right nasty & wrong....By the time you're forty, you'll have nothing there and will have to succomb to eyebrow marker.....Why can't ladies just trim the eyebrows???

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Resolver

TRIBE Member
im planning to use Nair for getting rid of the hair on my chest...Fack, it's gonna hurt, I just know it. I'd rather have somebody else do it. Who wants to do it for me?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Resolver
im planning to use Nair for getting rid of the hair on my chest...Fack, it's gonna hurt, I just know it. I'd rather have somebody else do it. Who wants to do it for me?
I think you should get it waxed instead. Nair is full of nasty chemicals.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
I think you should get it waxed instead. Nair is full of nasty chemicals.
Really?? Do you know this for a fact?? Waxing off a chest full of hair could be pretty deadly...Like, it's literally a fackin' rug.... I really don't know what to do???

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Resolver
Really?? Do you know this for a fact?? Waxing off a chest full of hair could be pretty deadly...Like, it's literally a fackin' rug.... I really don't know what to do???
A rug...hehehehe!:D

Yes of course there are tons of chemicals in it. It eats through hair. I think I would get it waxed for sure. And yeah it's gonna kill. Do it if you want it gone. When it's growing in, make sure you put some lotion on it so it doesn't get itchy.

I seem to be one of the few girls that don't mind a little chest hair. It's kinda manly on some guys.

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member

Yes of course there are tons of chemicals in it. It eats through hair. I think I would get it waxed for sure. And yeah it's gonna kill. Do it if you want it gone. When it's growing in, make sure you put some lotion on it so it doesn't get itchy.

I seem to be one of the few girls that don't mind a little chest hair. It's kinda manly on some guys.
Not me! You know me Maxine, I am "Mr.Hair Free"! We could go get waxed together...Saturday perhaps would work. You do your cooch....sound good?:p

~leslie~

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
Im yet to hear how long waxing lasts for. The pain factor is not an issue, ive had so many piercings and tatoo's over the years that my body is immune to pain:eek:

~leslie~

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by funky_citrus
Not me! You know me Maxine, I am "Mr.Hair Free"! We could go get waxed together...Saturday perhaps would work. You do your cooch....sound good?:p

~leslie~
I have to work Saturday, but I am actually coming down Sunday to go shopping with Sherene. You are more than welcome to come. I am sure we can fit a wax into the day somewhere.

However, I don't wax my cooch...only shave and trim. But I am due for a brow wax right about now.

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
I have to work Saturday, but I am actually coming down Sunday to go shopping with Sherene. You are more than welcome to come. I am sure we can fit a wax into the day somewhere.

However, I don't wax my cooch...only shave and trim. But I am due for a brow wax right about now.
I'll come for sure!

~leslie~

Humanjava

TRIBE Member

Never heard a complaint yet. Mind you I do only have a little hair and good pecks .

:D