• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Guys Waxing Thread

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Not a big waxer myself but Metro Spa is good. Do they still have playstation @ the pedicure stations?

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
First off, its called a &$^#*($^#(# FOOT TREATMENT

MEN DONT GET PEDICURES

and to answer your question, yes they do ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

spaboy

TRIBE Member
They do everything. Facials, Massage, Mani & pedi. Not sure about body treatments though. It's pretty inexpensive & a great space!

acheron

TRIBE Member
Guys waxing... so like bumholes and cockbags and stuff? I'd love to see a male version of that 'girls-faces-while-getting brazilians' video...

kline

TRIBE Member
kaniz.... *slow clap*
i think that about covers it for that topic.

as for waxing... haven't done it, don't think i'd want it done. razor works fine for me: just make sure that it isn't BRAND new or else you'll be slicing your bits to pieces.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

BigLove

TRIBE Member
Anyone ever do any lasering? I have this small patch on my uh...er...body that I want to get rid of...permanently.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Haven't done it myself but laser is effective. It's a little pricey & will take a while but it's gone forever.

Can you laser your balls Hmmmmmm. I'll look into that one

praktik

TRIBE Member
Porcupine balls?

I'm in the razor-club.

Question: there were a few times I slacked off. It looked like the hair on my nuts was growing STRAIGHT, so I called the condition "porcupine balls" and fixed it by shaving them.

here's a question: if you are able to persist through the "porcupine ball" stage, does the hair get its curl back?

I'm gonna be shaving for a while, but just curious what will happen when I stop giving a f*ck about how my nuts feel to my partner.

Beings

TRIBE Member
I think shaving sucks. Never tried waxing, but shaving itches like a bitch later, and once in a while you get ingrown hairs or some other shit like cuts or red bumps. This may be acceptable with heroin addicts who are used to the itch, and do not mind their girl thinking you have VD. For the rest of us, an electric trimmer is the way to go.

Have not tried trimming my ass though. Cant say I want it shaved either ;/

Btw, I had doubts at first when they opened the guy's stuff forum. Boy how wrong was I. This is essential, keep it up fellas.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Question: there were a few times I slacked off. It looked like the hair on my nuts was growing STRAIGHT, so I called the condition "porcupine balls" and fixed it by shaving them.
..the things you learn about people on tribe :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders