• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Guv and Fly sold?

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
Great, just what we need... more condos! How long until the City realizes they cannot keep stuffing people down here without infrastructural enhancements? Traffic is already a total bitch.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Karim

TRIBE Member
Guvernments been sold? Is there a press release on this? I know this rumour perpetuates every year, and has for as long as I can remember. They seem to make a shit ton of money, and it seems to be more popular than ever.

acheron

TRIBE Member
Q: how many asian-women-with-small-dogs would it take to make the Toronto waterfront collapse into Lake Ontario?

A: just one more!

... based on my unscientific survey of the average waterfront condo dweller in Toronto.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
Q: how many asian-women-with-small-dogs would it take to make the Toronto waterfront collapse into Lake Ontario?

A: just one more!

... based on my unscientific survey of the average waterfront condo dweller in Toronto.
hahahaa

DO they also walk diagonally? Very hard to pass asians on sidewalks I find, always drifting back and forth between the boundaries of the sidewalk...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Fly turning into a condo? Good riddance! Hope something more interesting pops up somewhere else.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I remember the first time I went to fly, left around 7am for the walk of shame, only to be handed a flyer to an after party.