• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Gut Health

SolChild

TRIBE Promoter
True, TCM calls the gut the second brain!

gut health is super important in every facet of your health.

You can eat super healthy etc...but if your gut is out of whack and you can't absorb the nutrients, its like trying to run before you can walk.

Most people are low on stomach acid (Hydrochloric Acid) and can't break down protein and fats efficiently so it puts a strain on the rest of the digestive chain (small intestine, pancreas and especially the liver).

Fix your gut, absorb nutrients, get healthy!

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I take a probiotic every morning with my hot water with lemon.

HCP 70..

HCP 70 (Human Colonizing Probiotic, 70 Billion Cells) is a Full Spectrum Probiotic Supplement featuring 6 human strains that strategically implant healthy flora throughout the entire digestive tract. A full spectrum probiotic offers greater diversity and more targeted benefits than any individual strain. HCP 70 has also been cryoprotected and a family of stabilizing support nutrients has been added to help ensure the viability of the flora. It is also free of dairy and plant sourced strains that are transient in nature and fail to colonize within the GI tract.
This is the only supplement I take..

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
Sure you aimed for the right thread there, homespot? Not sure what gluten-free skin care debunking has to do with gut health... :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
I dunno, went into a whole lot of science on gluten and what it does to your gut... figured that fit?

This is general gut health right?