• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Gurlzz w tattooozzz

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
Indifferent. Maybe if i had any tats, I'd say "oh yeah they are so sexy" just to justify and validate my own permanent life errors.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Case by case for me too. And also agreed on the neck or face - prefer the ones that are discovered. But not on the special parts. The nice surprise not the shocked surprise, both content and location. The coolest one I've seen is a reverse tat, where the negative space of the tat is the graphic, obviously for a monocolour design.

They're not permanent tho now but I think the process is expensive.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
I gotta start my own tattoo removal business. It will be huge. The tats that cover the thigh (which is the best part of the lady, and the chicken) are ruining people, as well as the ones that cover the cleavage/boobage. Not that they care what I think but in 5-10 years a whole lot of buyers remorse will be going on.

Primavera

TRIBE Member
love tats on girls that are well done and interesting by skilled artists

one of my friends is a chick with 5-6 large pieces that are very artful and look incredible on her.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
You will never beat gravity. The Mona Lisa looks great until you crumple it into a ball and try to straighten it out again.

DJ Vuvu Zela

TRIBE Member
^^so true.

for every girl that looks better with tats there are a dozen who have made a horrible mistake. and even for that small percentage who are able to rock it, it's because they're hot already and would still be hot with out them.

however, older women with tats are, in general, an absolute disaster. like graffiti on old leather.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Small tattoos can look fine and have longevity. But Old Man Hobo is seeing too many lovely ladies with double sleeves and chest blasters and thigh murals and what not not getting off my lawn.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I often wonder what happened to that raver kid who, at a massive party on Hanna Avenue, proudly showed my date Robyn and I the poorly drawn and inked alien head smoking a joint tat that spanned the entire front of his torso...

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
gimme two bees for a quarter!
...anyway, about my washtub. I'd just used it that morning to wash my turkey, which in those days was known as a walking-bird! We'd always have walking-bird on Thanksgiving, with all the trimmings: cranberries, injun eyes and yams stuffed with gunpowder.