• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Guns n Roses-Chinese Democracy

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Anyone else scored an "advance" copy of this "demo"?

Man, is it ever good! I wish they would finish this album, you can really hear how they progressed from the Use your Illusion albums from way back.

If you can get it from you neighbourhood torrent store, grab it and give it a listen.

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
green_souljah said:
Anyone else scored an "advance" copy of this "demo"?

Man, is it ever good! I wish they would finish this album, you can really hear how they progressed from the Use your Illusion albums from way back.

If you can get it from you neighbourhood torrent store, grab it and give it a listen.
How "they" progressed? You mean Axl...only he and one other member are original.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
I heard some of these songs and they are fucking terrible, and that hurts me to have to say.

deep

TRIBE Member
Yeah. The leaked tracks I heard a few months back sounded like they were just Axl and a copy of Pro Tools with stock guitar noises. I think I'll just stick to fond memories of Appetite for Destruction to Use Your Illusions era GnR.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders