• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Gum on pants

taki

TRIBE Member
I'm wont be able to take my quarteroy sp? pants to the cleaners for a few days so I was wondering if there is a home remedy to prevent the gum from sticking to the pants?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i'm sorry but i am still laughing at the memory of all my old university friends who used to say "i have gum on my pants! i have gum on my pants!" while pushing their ball sacks out of their flies.

aether

TRIBE Member
I ruined a brand new pair of Snug's by sitting on floor-gum at Nightmare in the Bassmint. Any help here would be much appreciated.

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
don't use peanut butter! the oil will stain your pants. peanut butter is for gum in HAIR, is it not?
Wait, if I remember my Heloise, the trick to getting out gum... is
peanut butter.

Or maybe it was mayonaise. And some sunshine.

labRat

TRIBE Member
no no. tar is stickier than gum.

Maybe try (in order) : olive oil, lemon juice, tartar sauce, chocolate syrup, gravy, bacon fat, hummus and baba ganoush.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Freeze the pants, and chip off the gum when frozen.

Or is it douse the gum in lighter fluid and burn the gum off?

Either way, makes sure your pants aren't on.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by labRat
no no. tar is stickier than gum.

Maybe try (in order) : olive oil, lemon juice, tartar sauce, chocolate syrup, gravy, bacon fat, hummus and baba ganoush.
followed by eight snaps of your fingers and some pregnant mare urine. and a high colonic. and, of course, some good ol' fashioned trepanning.

TuRtL[-

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
Freeze the pants, and chip off the gum when frozen.

Or is it douse the gum in lighter fluid and burn the gum off?

Either way, makes sure your pants aren't on.
lmfao :D

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
put them in the freezer and then take them out and wear them whilst running in warm water and it just falls off. tried and tested