1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Guidos, mooks and guineas OH MY!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Zorro, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

HI my name is pauly d,. and i have a new show.
    and every episode you can watch me and my friends wake up, sit around our hotel apartment talking, and then go to the club, get drunk and pick up ugly chicks.
    you will love my friends, they are all ugly, boring, not funny and not even remotely entertaining, and im not even sure what one of them is doing there with me cause he serves no purpose.
    my show is all about my dj career, but you will never see anything to actually do with that.
    its super awesome, you should totally watch it.

im not watching this anymore. I wish I had never started. I love ya pauly, but your show sucks and youre nothing without vinny

2. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

I'm actually happy to report, I have not seen (nor want to) one episode of this moronic show.
    did u hear the bitchuation is creating a comic based on his life? how ironic. he is a joke.

3. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

I'm loving the Pauly D Project. My only complaint is that it should be an hour long.

4. dstarr

dstarr TRIBE Member

The base material they shot is so boring they are forced to use all kinds of editing tricks to try to make it seem like something is happening. It's in Storage Wars when they cut to commercial when somebody goes "Wow, look at this.." and they cut to commercial without showing you what they found (or didn't find).

But this isn't even 10% of the show that Storage Wars is.

5. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

the snooki and jwoww show started last night. I forgot to watch it. im going to watch it right now. I shall report back.

also the situation was in rehab for "prescription pills" (so was said on the view, not sure i believe the prescription shit). he is all clean and good now. and there is another season of the shore cause they are filming it now. so mike is clean and snooki is pregnant. gonna be an exciting season lol.

6. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

ahhh Ive missed you snooki. <3
    it was good. better than pauly d's boring show. but it was way to short, i was just getting into it and it was over already.

7. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

ahhhhh!

why did i have to come in here. now i have to watch this.

8. TraNceAhoLic

TraNceAhoLic TRIBE Member

I doubt Mike had legal scripts for his dope, but from what I know about NJ, Opana (stop signs) and roxie 30's (blue devils) are "en vogue".

9. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

Its almost snooki time. and I believe the whole JS crew will be on it tonight for her to break the pregnancy news to. yay vinny and pauly time!

10. mrfinesse

mrfinesse TRIBE Member

check out geordie shore. It is the British version of the show. Season 1 sucked, season 2 was better.

There's also Tallafornia, which is the Irish version, but it is bad. Check out Tallafornia Swipe on youtube for the good moments with funny commentary.

11. mrfinesse

mrfinesse TRIBE Member

So new season of jersey shore started...and it's going to sucks.

12. TraNceAhoLic

TraNceAhoLic TRIBE Member

I love the new season...it's my escape...and I got respect for Pauly D...I have seen him spin and he is actually amazing....His idol was DJ AM and the kid practised and achieved his goal and now spins at AM's former spot...mad props...rip dj am

13. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

Vinny has a show now.
    Its called 'The Show With Vinny!'

on episode number 1 you can find Lil Wayne and Jenna Marbles.