1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Guidos, mooks and guineas OH MY!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Zorro, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

omg lmao, could you imagine. totally the anti christ.

2. mitsuko souma

mitsuko souma TRIBE Member

IT'S MiKE'S

3. dg0425

dg0425 TRIBE Member

snooki's boobs look bigger this season. looks like some drama is coming with the situation/gionni/snooki.

4. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

a reoccurring show devoted to just how much Pauly D sucks at djing.
    now that i'd watch.

5. That baby is going to be one seriously fucked up kid, assuming it survives that toxic garbage bag that they call Snooki's womb.

And by fucked up, I'm willing to bet money on fetal alcohol syndrome.

Or a second head.

6. deveator

deveator TRIBE Member

You are all what's wrong with 'America' why are you fueling this garbage? For Shame! For Shame! you are all very bad, very very bad! *wingles finger ala babu.

7. Yes. Canadians are what's bad for America.

Thanks for clearing that up Rick Santorum..

8. baby_girl

baby_girl TRIBE Member

Just watching last week's episode and all I keep thinking is a) what's wrong with Mike's face? Does he have a boil on his cheek or something? He always looks gross. And b) dear lord does no one clean that house? Even when Jwow decorated the smoosh room there were still clothes and garbage laying about. Happy Anniversary Roger (who I love and would stalk).

9. deveator

deveator TRIBE Member

If you didn't notice America was in brackets and it was also meant to be a joke. But seriously why do you guys watch this crap. Every week when I'm scanning the tv I catch a few minutes of repeated episodes and wanna puke. It's not even funny or entertaining. It's just dumb.

10. Bumbaclat

Bumbaclat TRIBE Member

Everything on TV is dumb. The just also happens to be somewhat entertaining.

11. mitsuko souma

She's *officially* knocked up

USA Today
    03/07/12

Finally. It's not a rumor anymore. Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, 24, has a baby on board and a wedding to plan. Her rep tells LifeLine Live,
    "We can officially confirm that Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi is pregnant and engaged to boyfriend Jionni LaValle. Nicole is thrilled to be finally be able to share her happy news with her fans."
    Who is LaValle? A "wrestling coach for little kids", says Snooki. "And he's going to school to get his teaching degree."
    Snooki broke the news this morning in Us Weekly with the headline "OMG I'm Pregnant!"
    Lavalle, 24, calls it a "happy accident" in the story. Snooki tells Us she's sorry about lying last month when the rumors surfaced but she wanted to wait until she was 3 months along, reports Good Morning America. She's actually 15 weeks into the pregnancy.
    And yes, Snooki's giving up those partying ways, including caffeine and alcohol. She describes her morning sickness in a way she knows well: as feeling "really hungover."
    She tells Us, "I have different priorities now." And to any haters out there she says, "I don't care what anybody else thinks. As long as I know I'm ready and he's ready."
    Adds LaValle, "We are not going to screw this up"
    Snooki has already given us a clue about what baby names to expect. "Frankie, Isabella, Giana, and maybe Jionni, Jr."

12. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

and just when she'd lost all that weight too.

kinda kills that cliffhanger they left us with about the situation telling jionni about the cheating.

13. dstarr

dstarr TRIBE Member

14. I view this the same way I watch Cops - no matter how bad my life is - I'm not any of these dumb fucks.

15. deveator

deveator TRIBE Member

^ah the 'ol watch Intervention on a Sunday night trick. ;)

16. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

17. deveator

deveator TRIBE Member

Exhaustion my ass. We all know dudes a serious cokehead.

18. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

hard to get sleep when you do coke 24/7

19. mitsuko souma

It's on Mondays now. there was a marathon yesterday, i was gonna PM you about it but it was all reruns

20. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

If she manages to carry this baby to term, well...wow...just wow.
    and if it doesn't have issues, double wow.
    The amount of booze that wee girl drinks is ridiculous. I kinda stopped watching this season b/c I couldn't watch her make a total assface outta herself every episode.
    Meatballs need AA.

Jionni Jr. LMAO

21. deveator

deveator TRIBE Member

As long as she doesn't drink during her pregnancy I'm sure the kid will be fine. After all look at all the healthy babies of tribe after all the shit we put in our bodies back in the day. I'm not saying the kid won't be a moron. That inevitable.

22. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

I just watched the episode from last week, the last one for the season I guess?

holy cantaloupes on Deena. jeeeeebus those things are friggin huge!

23. dg0425

dg0425 TRIBE Member

She definitely drinks regularly and at odd times (breakfast, @work, etc..) but she doesn't seem to consume that much. She's just small and gets hammered on 6 drinks.

24. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

I can't believe I watched this all the way to the end of season 5. wtf is wrong with me? Nothing is ever different. They get drunk and go to Karma. Mike's a douche. Cabs arrive. I just heard there's yet another season coming, but what's the point?

25. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

yeah,in hindsight I thought..well she probably doesn't really drink THAT much she just gets loaded quickly. LOL. That's me now...3 glasses of wine and I'm k'od

all these stories of Sitch in rehab for "exhaustion" are highlarious. Suuuure buddy. It must be exhausting being a shrivilled up orange leather douchebag who rages constantly. Dude is whack.