• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

guess WHAT?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

jockey slut

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Guess what?
My nose is running.
on this thread.
justin just called me, he wants his joke back, cuz its worse than this thread, and so is he.

i hope he dies soon

the end

-jybot

lucky1

TRIBE Member
This thread can kiss my ass.

I thought there would at least be some useless but interesting facts of information in here.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jockey slut
justin just called me, he wants his joke back, cuz its worse than this thread, and so is he.

i hope he dies soon

the end

-jybot
That's pretty pathetic when that's your only comeback.

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jockey slut
i know

:(

tell me, how do i become a better batman

TELL ME!!

-jybot
I want you find a good dictionary. I would recommend the hardcover edition of Oxford's Complete. You can find a copy at The World's Biggest Bookstore for around $40. Then I would like you to look up the word 'discretion.' It will be in the section marked 'D.' Read the entry if you like. Then, I would like you to ram that book into your mouth, pushing it past your teeth, until it hits the back of your throat. You will feel a vomit reflex occur so don't be alarmed, rather that is your cue to jam that book even farther down your pipe. The vomit will not get past the dictionary and instead lodge in your gullet. This will choke and kill you, but you can take solace with the fact that you followed my instructions perfectly.

Off you go.

jockey slut

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
I want you find a good dictionary. I would recommend the hardcover edition of Oxford's Complete. You can find a copy at The World's Biggest Bookstore for around $40. Then I would like you to look up the word 'discretion.' It will be in the section marked 'D.' Read the entry if you like. Then, I would like you to ram that book into your mouth, pushing it past your teeth, until it hits the back of your throat. You will feel a vomit reflex occur so don't be alarmed, rather that is your cue to jam that book even farther down your pipe. The vomit will not get past the dictionary and instead lodge in your gullet. This will choke and kill you, but you can take solace with the fact that you followed my instructions perfectly.

Off you go.
my GAG reflex is amazing

KILBASA ANYONE

-jybot