• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Growing into my body

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
for 21 years i wished i had boobs..i seemed to have hitten a growth spurt of sorts, and got em.
unfortunatly with bigger boobs came bigger hips, and about 10 extra pounds.

it's puberty all over again!!! :(

OTIS

TRIBE Member
[img ] woman in bathtub with cigarette [/img]

heheh.. in all seriousness tho.. nothing wrong with a little extra curvature ladies..

The anorexic look you were going for in your teenage years, guess what.. we like some meat!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

*tranner*

TRIBE Member
I love seeing curves on women, I hope you grow to like yours.

I kinda see it as getting a new jacket or something that you're kinda iffy about at first but you really grow to like later on.

funkNstyle

TRIBE Member
^^^Get back into ur cage

More cushon for the pushin :) Think of it that way.
Besides... most guys like girls with a little meat on there bones.
Girls that are healthy and not toothpicks are better in bed.
Duno why... they just are.

All the power to ya girl!

Jonny

G

Originally posted by SUNKIST
for 21 years i wished i had boobs..i seemed to have hitten a growth spurt of sorts, and got em.

you're still dead sexy and have a wicked body, so quit complaining. Most women would love to have a body like yours.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MalGlo

TRIBE Member

hey congrats :)... hope they're not comin in too big.....

i've been tellin cri she'll probably have another lil growth spurt soon.. shes about your age...

had you changed anything recently? diet? pill?

Cheers,
Dave

Jennika

TRIBE Member

hey, that's exactly what happened to me a few years ago (when was about 21-22)... I was always really skinny, flat and hip-less and than I started growing boobs and hips. I suspect a lot of it has to do with the pill (especially the boobs) but than again I was on the pill before this happened but not for very long. I gained about 10 pounds too- went from 105 to 115.

it took me a while to get used to it in fact it really freaked me out but now I'm growing to love my new relatively thin but curvy body... I find myself missing hearing "wow, you're skinny"; even though it was often not meant as a compliment I would take it that way.

it's definately hard to go from being skinny and taking being skinny for granted... and than having that shift, but you will get used to it.

plus, welcome to the wonderful world of cleavage!!!!!!

mcbee

TRIBE Member
^^^^sounds exactly like what i'm going through:)

approx. 8 months ago i quit smoking, stopped doing drugs alot and went on the pill.....my body has changed ALOT!

its all fine, cuz i'm accepting that i look like a woman now! except it sucks cuz i need to buy new pants and i'm broke!!

i do like my new curves and new cleavage!!!

:)sarah

Uncle Bobby

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: Growing into my body

Originally posted by ~dazed~

you're still dead sexy and have a wicked body, so quit complaining. Most women would love to have a body like yours.
^^yeah, so would most men.

UB.

( by the sounds of it )

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Curves rock.
I bitch and moan on insecure days about the weight I've gained at school, but overall I loved the increased boobage and non boniness of my ass. I'm still small, just not too small. Lori I'm about your age and the same thing has happened to me. Unfortunately I dont think it's permanent, Now that the sumemrs here the weight I gained is coming off. I've already lost 5, and have a feeling it's all gonna be gone by the time i get back from Thailand :( Its the first time in my life since puberty that I've been able to HOLD weight and I liked it.

Anyways the point of this post is 10lbs on your body would make you look fantastic. Your tall too.
enjoy your new found curves damnit!

~allie~

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Growing into my body

Originally posted by MalGlo

hey congrats :)... hope they're not comin in too big.....

i've been tellin cri she'll probably have another lil growth spurt soon.. shes about your age...

had you changed anything recently? diet? pill?

Cheers,
Dave
they arent too big. its not like i have huge honkers now or anything. but they are more substantial than they used to be. i was trying to think of what it could be. but ive been on the pill for years, so its not that. i guess im just losing the waify body i used to have and adopting that of a "woman".
although im glad i posted this, it feels better to know that all these girls are going through round 2 of puberty with me :)

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
you obviously haven't seen her lately, have you rob.

Y'know, just now, at work, is the first time that image showed up for me..

damn dialup at home never delivers the goods..

I'm really beginning to think that servers are becomming highspeed bias and somehow blocking out dialup users.

Regardless...
Roofle@yoo VindAr!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories