• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Groundhogs, Bribes...

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Alright, who's in???

I'm starting a pot now... Come February 2nd, if that little fucker decides to pop out of his hole and sees his shadow, a lot of heads are gonna roll.

I'm sure there's got to be a monetary amount that can be implemented to "make it go away"....

I'm willing to put in $25 456.17, personally.

Any other contributions to this fund are much appreciated.

Thank you, and in the mean time,
BUNDLE UP!!!
:p

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY EIGHT DOLLARS AND SIXTY THREE CENTS

YAY, it's the screaming money game!
YOU'VE GOT THE RIGHT IDEA, SON!!!

YOU CAN NOW ONLY REPLY IN THIS THREAD IF YOU USE ALL CAPS.

OR ELSE.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JESuX

TRIBE Member
New information:

WINNER gets to keep the shadow!!!!*

(*Strictly for framing purposes. I don't want any of you shadow-freaks out there doing anything "freaky" with it... eeeew.)

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
A much simpler (and cost effective) method would be to plug the hole. Someone must have a groundhog hole sized butt plug we can borrow for a few months.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
A much simpler (and cost effective) method would be to plug the hole. Someone must have a groundhog hole sized butt plug we can borrow for a few months.
Tsk tsk, Summit.

Don't you realize you're taking half the fun out of it??

The ground hog HAS to come out of the hole, it's tradition. It's really just the shadow part that's causing the problem.

Besides, who's gonna clean up the decaying ground hog once he's died from starvation and claustrophobia?

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Can we blind the fucker before he comes out?

That way he'll never see his shadow again!

No more winter!!!!!

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by JESuX

I'm willing to put in $25 456.17, personally.

Any other contributions to this fund are much appreciated.

Thank you, and in the mean time,
BUNDLE UP!!!
:p

For someone unemployed you seem to have a lot of cash to spend on groundhogs. You really should invest in bananas, they are a hot commodity right now.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
TWENTY SIX DOLLARS! AND I'LL WEAR A WIFEBEATER
DOn't fuck with Robin, dude... She'll take it up a notch and wear a wife beater sans bra.

Nipples win. Hands down. Every time.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Groundhogs, Bribes...

Originally posted by Muad'ib
For someone unemployed you seem to have a lot of cash to spend on groundhogs. You really should invest in bananas, they are a hot commodity right now.

I just got fired??

(re-thinks decision to not do any work today and posting stupid groundhog threads on tribe instead...)

:(

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
DOn't fuck with Robin, dude... She'll take it up a notch and wear a wife beater sans bra.

Nipples win. Hands down. Every time.
omg i was gonna say "sans pants" but then i was like, really who the fuck can pull off the word "sans"?

BUT YEAH!! SANS PANTS *AND* BRA.