• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Groove Is In The Heart

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Groove is in the heart Dee-Lite White 158636 $16.99

I saw this on E-Bloc's website.


Any idea if it's any good? Is it just the original? Is it funky? Is it Nu Skool?


Anyone?
 

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
BUY IT!!!! That is one of my all time fav. breakz tracks!! I love that song to begin with, let alone the remixed breakz track!! yum! :DAnd i think i speak for everyone when i say that.
 

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
Does anyone know if the Kiss remix track is the Prince track on Robb G's tape Chubby?
Cause if it is I have to get that track

stu
 

Robb G

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Eclectic
Groove is in the heart Dee-Lite White 158636 $16.99

I saw this on E-Bloc's website.


Any idea if it's any good? Is it just the original? Is it funky? Is it Nu Skool?


Anyone?
It's good, mostly 4/4 (house) with a little bit of breaks. Really funky....

We got 10 in today when I left at 5 pm there was only 2-3 left.....if you want one I wouldn't sleep on it.
 

Robb G

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Disco Stu
Does anyone know if the Kiss remix track is the Prince track on Robb G's tape Chubby?
Cause if it is I have to get that track

stu
The remix in stock right now is a Finger Lickin' bootleg of the track "Kiss".

The track on my "Chubby" tape is me playing the original of "When Doves Cry" over top of an old Africa Bambatta tune.

Same thing for the "Kiss" bootleg....when I left Ebloc we only had about 4-5 copies left........

Later,
Robb
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
But.....

I just got paid......my credit card payment won't process till Monday.


AUGH!


E-Bloc doesn't do C.O.D. do they?
 

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Robb G
The track on my "Chubby" tape is me playing the original of "When Doves Cry" over top of an old Africa Bambatta tune.
Oh ... that explains why I haven't been able to find it anywhere
That's for clearing that up for me :)

stu
 
Top