• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Greg The Bunny & other cancelled shows

d.code

TRIBE Member
I just finished watching all of the first and only season of this show. I can't believe it has been canceled. Actually... if they could cancel Arrested Development and Andy Richcter Controlls the Universe I can see them putting a bullet in the head of this one too.

About half way through Greg the bunny- the episodes suddenly get really tame (except for the final few un-aired episodes). What is wrong with the networks??!

Anybody have any good suggestions for more amazing funny shows that were canceled before their prime??

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

SiniStar

TRIBE Member
I have to say, I own the Greg The Bunny DVD and I make all of my friends watch it. I LOVE this show!!! I love how as the episodes progress you get to see more of Tardy. It has such a great cast and it should never have been cancelled. Everybody should buy it or at least rent it, blah!
"Drunksticks can be also be chicken!"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kat

TRIBE Member
i didnt really like greg the bunny when it first came on.

it was alright..and it had sarah silverman. but meh.

same with andy richter. then again, it didnt really get through enough to start forming the characters to make it funnier.

d.code

TRIBE Member
Was Twitch City the one with Don McKeller? Im pretty sure that was only supposed to be a mini-series.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Syntax Error said:
night stand with dick dietrich
FUCKIN YES GUY

show fuckin owned back in the early 90's

anyone remember

ACTION...had jaqy mohr as a producer...soooo fuckin funny
it was on FOX

best show ever

xopus

TRIBE Member
d.code said:
Was Twitch City the one with Don McKeller? Im pretty sure that was only supposed to be a mini-series.

yeah, that would be the one.

it seems like it could have easily continued into another season.

TemperMINT

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
ACTION...had jaqy mohr as a producer...soooo fuckin funny
it was on FOX

best show ever

Agreed... I just ordered the DVD on amazon. Insanely politically incorrect.. love it!