• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Greetings from San Francisco!

A:Dubl

TRIBE Member
Just dropping in to say hello to the breakbeat massive out there. It's good to see people feeling the beats and bass!

I represent Breakthru, a collective of dj's & producers based in San Francisco. For more info on myself and crew, check out http://www.BreakthruSF.net ..there are some old mixes on there, as well as some tracks. Unfortunately we haven't updated anything as far as music in a while. Not to fear- I have a new mix which will be online this weekend for yall to check out!

Hollar back!

EZ-

TRIBE Member
Hey, thanks man!

It seems like breaks in Canada are doing very well. I may have to come out there sometime soon!

BIG UPS on all the quality stuff coming out of there. You guys are holdin it down! Expect a Breakthru Recordings label next year...we have a few tracks that are ready to get rocked on dancefloors!

EZ-

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Perfect timing...

Im leaving for san fran on monday untill the 29th.

Whats going on? Where do I find the best broken beats? ;)

TRIBE Member
what up yall!

Chubbs- nice one man, i can't think of anything off the top of my head right now in that timeframe. Too bad you're not around for NYE, because we got Freq Nasty at a sick underground, and there's another event that has Soul of Man and Lee Coombs brockin out. Last week was Adam Freeland and Krafty Kuts, a few weeks before that we had Chris Carter.

That week may be slow due to all the shit going down on NYE. However, there's always good parties crackin, so check out http://www.sfstation.com/clubs/

Have fun while you're down here mang, SF is a dope city.

---

Oh - and i'm goin home tonight to mix some shit up for yall to listen to. Hopefully will be up by this weekend. BOH.

TRIBE Member
Oh and Ric- not sure when i'll be out in SAC again to rip it. Last time i was there i had a fuckin great time. Hopefully i'll be out there soon with the rest of the boys.

EZ-

A