• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Greetings from Fredericton, NB!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Ola Amigos....just thought I'd see if everyone was behaving. Well, after travelling for 12+ hours yesterday on our "party bus", we arrived in Fredericton at 2am...just chillin' in a Chapters right now, and enjoying the somewhat mild temps....we're only here for a day before heading off for Saint John, NB tomorrow, and then off to Halifax on Wednesday, and Montreal on Friday.

FYI, the website for the tour I'm on is www.fwtour.com

Have fun, keep up the pantsyness, and see y'all soon:)

Bias

p.s. photos are sure to arrive soon;)

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Toby Haley
Toby Haley, a.k.a Tobias, grew up in the tourism town of Midland, Ontario, but he knew he belonged in the city, so at the age of 18, off to Toronto he went. This 5'11, blue-eyed college grad is currently working in the radio industry, and is also a big fan of electronic music (especially progressive trance). Toby thrives on interactivity, whether it's on the street or in the clubs: With experience as a DJ, emcee, promoter and stints on-air, Toby could be considered a "jack of all trades". He also loves to cook and is a romantic at heart...what more could you ask for?

I'd like to start off by asking for Anna and Natalie please.

Toby please make the TBK proud!

Dave

sugar

TRIBE Member
Be sure to breathe in a hearty gulp of the fresh Saint John air for me. Gotta love the scent of the Irving Pulp Mill.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
hope you are having fun Toby :D!!!

hey your fellow roadie Natalie Sagar is pretty damn hot eh!?
:eek: - yowza!!
here's hoping that happens for you sweetie ;)!!! haha

have an amazing time!!!

sweetpea

TRIBE Member
Oh god, Toby is on tour with my ex. So shitty, i so dont want to see pictures , crappy crappy crappy. The ex is Jason Simmons by the way :p

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Preroller
Toby Haley
Toby Haley, a.k.a Tobias, grew up in the tourism town of Midland, Ontario, but he knew he belonged in the city, so at the age of 18, off to Toronto he went. This 5'11, blue-eyed college grad is currently working in the radio industry, and is also a big fan of electronic music (especially progressive trance). Toby thrives on interactivity, whether it's on the street or in the clubs: With experience as a DJ, emcee, promoter and stints on-air, Toby could be considered a "jack of all trades". He also loves to cook and is a romantic at heart...what more could you ask for?

reply to box 12094 with photo.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
"I like girls that wear abercrombie and FINCH... i tell ya if I had one wish..."
haha

still she is going to have all the boys after her... hottie mchot hot for sure!

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
"Natalie Sagar
You may have seen her in ads for Roxy, Abercrombie and Finch, ...."

WTF is that?!?!? :p

The infidels! Consider their golf club membership revoked and credit cards bumped down to Gold instead of Platinum.