• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Greens Plus +

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Does anyone take this?
I had the recommended three teaspoons in my morning juice and ewwwwwwwwwww :(

it tastes so gross but it's supposed to be ridiculously good for you.

I'm really trying to focus more on my health, and was hoping to get any experiences recommendations etc. when it comes to do with green + or other nutritional supplements.

I did a search but couldn't find any other threads on it, so sorry if i's a repeat post!

~allie~

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Hmmmm, I like green tea....
It's good for ya, helps calm the nerves and relax the body

not sure what this green + stuff is though ;)

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
The berry flavour tastes a lot better than the plain.

I took it for a little while a couple of years ago but it did nothing for me. Now I just take a couple of vitamins in the morning and try to eat more veggies and fruits.

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
I used to take this. Thanks for the memory jog. I'm going to buy some tonight on the way home.

Its green, nasty tasting but good for you. It likes having all your veggies put into powder form. Try the rasberry one. Its nasty but not as nasty as the regular one.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

mingster

TRIBE Member
JRev makes really good fruit shakes with Greens + in them.

I don't know what he puts in there, but there's no hint of nastiness.

sk8

TRIBE Member
it is supposed to be good for you. but they say that about so much lately it's hard to know.

i react badly to something in it. makes me vomit repeatedly until it's just dry heaves and then some more. my mom tried to make me take it cause among other things i have iron and b12 deficiencies. i tried it twice - same reaction both times. NEVER again.

(to much info??)

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
I'm on the go a lot and my meal schedule is ....erratic at best. I wish i could be home to make food three times a day but it just doesn't work like that. So i'd like something to supplement my missing nutrients :)

~allie~

kmac

TRIBE Member
That stuff is OK if it's covered up by bananas and spices and stuff. Not really my bag.

I'll stick to eating dark leafy greens and drinking juice.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Temper Tantrum
I'm on the go a lot and my meal schedule is ....erratic at best. I wish i could be home to make food three times a day but it just doesn't work like that. So i'd like something to supplement my missing nutrients :)

~allie~
So am I. Its all about your priorities. It doesnt take much time to make a meal with vegetables. I dont make three meals a day but I have three servings of vegetables a day and I bet im as busy as you if not more (not that this is a pissing contest).

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Some people like it, some people (like me) notice no difference, and some people (like my brother-in-law) tried it and it bunged him up something fierce.

So basically I'm no help. Try it I guess.

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
So am I. Its all about your priorities. It doesnt take much time to make a meal with vegetables. I dont make three meals a day but I have three servings of vegetables a day and I bet im as busy as you if not more (not that this is a pissing contest).
I do have a few servings of vegetables a day, but with never being home and being a vegetarian i'm just looking for some extra supplements :)

~allie~

sk8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Temper Tantrum

~allie~
why not carry fruit/veggie bars with you. they make great ones like "fruit to go" and ones that are veggie/fruit too with no added sugars. the veggie ones contain 3 servings of vegetables/fruit in them.

that way you always have something with you when you are hungry and you don't snack on bad stuff AND you are getting your veggies at the same time.

they are tasty too.

supplements are good in addition to fruits and veg, but they are not a substitute for the real thing.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories