• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Green Day and Daniel Powter

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
OK so I have become a born again Green Day fan.

As for "American Idiot", I think, it is mostly a genious lyrics. As for its catchiness aside, the lyrics are very agreeable to, it is.

But what REALLY gets me is this "daniel powter" thing.... Cause apparently he is Canadian... but i never heard of him before? It's the first time. Are your friends having knowing about this fucker? I can't tell you how many repetitions of this song "bad day" I did at yesterday, and fucking everyone was keep asking me about stupid "he's canadian? You know this song?" and i was like "beer please"

-jM
A&D

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
As an aside, in Grade 7 I developed the "alien nation" script, as inspiried by the popular 80's TV show. This lyric is referenced in line #15 of "american idiot" by the illustrious "green day".

My point is, that the "alien nation" script is a hell of a lot more convenient than the ridiculous "kanji" system employed by more than a billion of our global brothers and sisters. Sadly, it cost me serious results on an otherwise inconsequential science test, that set the tone for another 2 decades of debauchery.

-jM
A&D

Noize

TRIBE Member
he came out last year
he did nothing in canada at first, but they play his song on the elimination episodes of american idol during the "goodbye" montages
so now it's huge
*gag*

zoo

TRIBE Member
who?

google image search gives me this

216046.jpg

looks like a nice guy?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SweatyNuts

TRIBE Member
^^ now i want to see what's under there even more! is this true?

i had a manager once who got a little too drunk with us one night and passed out, so we decided to shave his head before work the next day... turns out that he had a detached retina as a child, and had to have a major surgery resulting in a MASSIVE scar on his scalp. imagine our surprise. further, since we worked in a restaurant and the scar was honestly NASTY, they actually sent him home for a few days till his hair started to grow back.

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
That song "so you had a bad day" or whatever its called puts me from "having a day where its not great but far from bad" to "for the love of fuck turn that fucking radio off" and puts me in a mood where I actually feel like I'm having a bad day.

SweatyNuts

TRIBE Member
AND he's dyslexic! AND almost got killed when hit by a car!

daniel... god obviously doesn't want you to make music.

TAKE A HINT AND GIVE UP ALREADY! Somebody PLEASE get this guy a bag of coke...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
hopefully these guys go on tour with sum bisquit 182 and it goes off a fuckin cliff, these guys are horrible, and their tunes are a freakin joke....go team paint by numbers punk bands