1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Green 1st Gen iPod Mini 4 GB

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by WestsideWax, Mar 31, 2010.

1. WestsideWax

WestsideWax TRIBE Promoter

Yeah, yeah, I know anything older than 3 months is obsolete and like, so outdated, but for anyone who doesn't think this way and wants a solid little MP3 player for those long walks in the park, for drowning out the jerk in the cubicle beside you who hums to themselves all the time, or for the kids (they keep wrecking the expensive ones!), this baby's for you!

[​IMG]

Very gently used, includes charger/usb, earbuds not included. At time of posting, battery is still holding its charge for 2+ hours on continuous play.

Was asking $40, but someone just purchased the belt clip separately. So on CL and Kijiji I've reduced it to $35, but I'll let it go on here for a very special Tribe price of $30. Pick up near High Park, or will drop off in the dowtown core for an extra $10. PM or email siddhis-r-us at hotmail dot com

iPod Mini Specs

Owning one of these in 2010 is the equivalent of carrying around a Radio Raheem-sized ghetto blaster in 1994. Seriously, you'll be the complete and utter envy of all your oldschool wannabe friends.

2. PolishPrincess

PolishPrincess TRIBE Member

My Roomie is looking to buy a cheap one.

Is it still avail? I'll send her the link.

3. WestsideWax

WestsideWax TRIBE Promoter

going, going, gone!