• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Greatest invention of all time

silver1

TRIBE Member
So my toilet was clogged. (2nd time in as many weeks). I plunged and I plunged and I plunged. Then I tried to flush again.
Nothing :(

Plunge, plunge, plunge......

flush.....

Nothing. This baby was clogged bad. AGAIN!

Then I got this:

It literally obliterated the clog. In one second!

A mighty "as seen on TV" product that actually works!!

I can flush again.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Dude. Look at what you've been reduced to. A guerilla marketer for a toilet plunger.

*shakes head*

And you WERE so promising.

gubydal

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS
Dude. Look at what you've been reduced to. A guerilla marketer for a toilet plunger.

*shakes head*

And you WERE so promising.
Yay guerilla marketing for environmentally friendly products!!!!:D

ps. man_slut and I enjoyed the Noam Chomsky vs Richard Perle debate! Thanks!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by gubydal
Yay guerilla marketing for environmentally friendly products!!!!:D
Which is what makes the whole situation so absurd.

ps. you're welcome.. the second part's audio was kinda wonky tho.. but Perle got owned.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i find the tone and lighting of the One Second Plumber ad so confusing.
its a freakin toilet unclogging device, but the ad makes it feel like its some covert spy decryption tool or something.
...dun dun dun...

Funzo

TRIBE Member
The One Second Plumber is like a green berette, and the clog is like his buddies stuck behind enemy lines. So One Second Plumber sneaks into the drain like he's in Vietnam, he's real mysterious like. Once he's got all his buddies with him he's out of there. One Second pluber is like the wind, ya know?

man_slut

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
i find the tone and lighting of the One Second Plumber ad so confusing.
its a freakin toilet unclogging device, but the ad makes it feel like its some covert spy decryption tool or something.
...dun dun dun...
Yeah! Like this is what the Navy Seals use and stuff...

comma splice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Funzo
The One Second Plumber is like a green berette, and the clog is like his buddies stuck behind enemy lines. So One Second Plumber sneaks into the drain like he's in Vietnam, he's real mysterious like. Once he's got all his buddies with him he's out of there. One Second pluber is like the wind, ya know?
great episode

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders