1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Great HTPC mobo w/ USB 3.0 - 110$ flat!

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by praktik, May 31, 2010.

1. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

So I was doing a new build over the weekend and had an issue that ended up being a power supply RMA but I ended up getting a 2nd mobo for troubleshooting purposes I no longer need.

reviewed here: Introduction - GIGABYTE H55M-USB3 Motherboard Review | [H]ard|OCP

Works with new Core i3/i5 processors, DDR3, has onboard video and audio and of course, two brand spanking new USB 3.0 ports in the back!

Motherboard works perfectly and has had no more than 15 mins of actual use. Have invoice and warranty for which we are only a few weeks into the period.

It is Micro-ATX form factor and is thus nicely sized for your new HTPC build!

Once I get a camera handy I will be photographing this bad boy and putting him up on techie geek forums but I thought I'd give tribers a window to have first bite.

MSRP is 112.99 + tax Im offering 110 flat for everything. Unfortunately no car so would prefer pickup.

PM here if you are interested!

2. Vote_4_Pedro

Vote_4_Pedro TRIBE Member

Tribers want to know, pick up from what locale?

3. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

damn, i didn't even know there was USB 3.0 now. must rock the casbah.

4. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Parkdale.

Though my commute could be reasonably diverted if absolutely necessary..;)